NECA 7" TDK Joker, Reeve Superman, Adam West Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this guy today pretty much just because I wanted to repaint it. The skin color I use won't stick so this is just the beginning. Really like the figure tho. Hopefully the Begins figure comes in this scale as well.

DSC_0143.jpg

Yeah I see West and Joker every now and then at TRU. Reeve however I think is finished:lecture

All the stores around here are sold out of all three.

One store up north had 4 or 5 Wests that were sitting, but those sold through too.

My Toys R Us got West & Ledger in stock back in December but didn't get any of the Reeve figures in. I bought a West and Ledger and just hoped that they'd get Reeve in in the future. The next time I went, a few weeks ago, they were sold out of ALL of them. I thought, "Well, it looks like that ship sailed. Guess I'll just have to resign myself to never getting Superman. Or else pay outrageous eBay prices for him..." Went back the other day, walked over to the display... And saw a whole bunch of West and Ledger figures in the DVD section...but, still no Superman. Dismayed, I went to the general action figure section because my main 'target' that day was the Mattel Adam West Batmobile, which I was able to price-match and get for $23. Looking along the back wall at the Funko POP figures, which, in this store, are next to the NECA figures, what should I discover but TWO Chris Reeve Superman figures! I was so ecstatic. I bought the one with the better paint application and now I have all of them. The Keaton, the West, the Reeve and the Ledger. If NECA continues the tradition of releasing 7" versions of their 1/4 scale figures, I will HAPPILY continue to buy them. And I hope and hope they do. I DEARLY want Penguin and Robin. And Begins Batman! AND Catwoman (when she comes along, of course)! Long story short: Don't give up hope! Your store COULD still get Reeve in stock.

My Toys R Us got West & Ledger in stock back in December but didn't get any of the Reeve figures in. I bought a West and Ledger and just hoped that they'd get Reeve in in the future. The next time I went, a few weeks ago, they were sold out of ALL of them. I thought, "Well, it looks like that ship sailed. Guess I'll just have to resign myself to never getting Superman. Or else pay outrageous eBay prices for him..." Went back the other day, walked over to the display... And saw a whole bunch of West and Ledger figures in the DVD section...but, still no Superman. Dismayed, I went to the general action figure section because my main 'target' that day was the Mattel Adam West Batmobile, which I was able to price-match and get for $23. Looking along the back wall at the Funko POP figures, which, in this store, are next to the NECA figures, what should I discover but TWO Chris Reeve Superman figures! I was so ecstatic. I bought the one with the better paint application and now I have all of them. The Keaton, the West, the Reeve and the Ledger. If NECA continues the tradition of releasing 7" versions of their 1/4 scale figures, I will HAPPILY continue to buy them. And I hope and hope they do. I DEARLY want Penguin and Robin. And Begins Batman! AND Catwoman (when she comes along, of course)! Long story short: Don't give up hope! Your store COULD still get Reeve in stock.

Congrats that is luck!

As for the future, I hope to see A Neca Keaton Batman Returns :pray:

Congrats that is luck!

As for the future, I hope to see A Neca Keaton Batman Returns :pray:

Oh, yes. Me, too. Returns is my favorite Batman movie. It's not only that, it's one of my favorite movies, period. And I think the Batsuit in that one is just the best of the bunch. I just wish NECA could find SOMEWAY to do a Nicholson Joker. That would pretty much cement them as my favorite people ever. And it will probably NEVER happen, but, I can dream: a Max Shreck would be freaking awesome while we're at it.

It's strange they never did any of their Marvel figures.
yeah I would've like to see those in 7" too but randy said they couldn't and that we got the dc one since they have a good relationship with warner. I hope we can see the marvel one down the road, I really want see the ironman MK 7 in 7" scale.

Someone just posted this on the NECA FB page. Looks like more are shipping out.

avil5c.jpg

:( it's not fair.....and i just can't have even one..:gah:
why does they not ship those to Europe! they would sell great here too!
Have been looking on ebay since theu(re out, the prices are just ridiculous :horror
i wanted at least 1 Superman, and 1 Joker, but i don't think it's gonna happen..

Guys, which Batman characters in 7" have been released/announced so far?

'89 Keaton Batman
TDK Ledger Joker
'66 West Batman

What else?
That's pretty much it in terms of 7" of course including superman, for 1/4 scale however we got:
89 batman
66 batman
08 joker
mos superman
79 superman
66 robin
92 penguin
ao batman
ak batman
bvs batman

I would like to see a 7" of 66 robin, penguin,mos superman, ao batman, ak batman and bvs batman down the line.

That's pretty much it in terms of 7" of course including superman, for 1/4 scale however we got:
89 batman
66 batman
08 joker
mos superman
79 superman
66 robin
92 penguin
ao batman
ak batman
bvs batman

I would like to see a 7" of 66 robin, penguin,mos superman, ao batman, ak batman and bvs batman down the line.

Thanks, man!!

Yes, we defenitely need 7" versions of Returns Penguin and Returns Catwoman. Oh, Lord.
Returns Catwoman has never had a decent action figure.

I hope distribution is better for next round, these were a pain to track down.

And hopefully they can include our international buddies as well.

I wonder if these Reeve superman that are popping up in TRUs as of late are the revised ones

Back