NECA 7" TDK Joker, Reeve Superman, Adam West Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little OT, but I have a question for you guys.... Toys R Us employees mostly suck as I'm sure you already know....but when you're talking to someone over the phone, what's your best bet to make sure they actually know WTF you're looking for, and if they actually have it in store?

Do you give them the “R”Web# of the figure you're looking for or the UPC?

A little OT, but I have a question for you guys.... Toys R Us employees mostly suck as I'm sure you already know....but when you're talking to someone over the phone, what's your best bet to make sure they actually know WTF you're looking for, and if they actually have it in store?

Do you give them the “R”Web# of the figure you're looking for or the UPC?

No, give them the SKU #

I think like many people wanna to know, are the Neca 7" Christopher Reeves figure being released again?
and are these still exclusive to Toys rus?

Will these be released in Canada?

I think like many people wanna to know, are the Neca 7" Christopher Reeves figure being released again?
and are these still exclusive to Toys rus?

Will these be released in Canada?

are the Neca 7" Christopher Reeves figure being released again? looks like it, some reported seeing more.

and are these still exclusive to Toys r us? yes only TRU and not everywhere else.

Will these be released in Canada? sadly no, only in the US.

I think I've discovered a running change. Last week my Neca Joker's right leg snapped off at the hip.

Today I received a replacement figure from their customer service department, and I noticed that my new figure featured an updated paint job.

The coat and gloves are darker purple and less red in shade.
His shirt is also darker and the pants are painted much cleaner and don't feel sticky like my original from TRU.

Joker Running Change? by scarrviper, on Flickr

Looks like these three have been added tot he list of Neca bootlegs. They are all over Taobao right now and I see there is a listing on eBay from China for $27 shipped.

TB26N9KnXXXXXa2XXXXXXXXXXXX_!!2513190794.jpg

I got the bootleg of Reeve when it came out, and I finally got my original Neca figure through. Here's a couple of comparison shots. The obvious difference is the shape of the head. The cape also feels thicker and overall the paint apps are superior.

VaeLmw0.jpg

Dxfdprq.jpg

Hello..Can anyone post a Batman adam west original vs bootleg image similar to the reeves superman posted above. Need to check the same as I am getting one soon.

NECA 7" TDK Joker, Reeve Superman, Adam West Batman

NECA accidentally sent me a 7" Adam West Batman. I got a 1/4 West Batman, but right out of the box the left leg busted off. I contacted @NECA_CS on Twitter and I made clear that it was 1/4, and they said they would send me a replacement. Well, as I am in Canada I had to get it shipped to family in the states months ago, but I finally got it in hand today. And they sent me the 7" version, not 1/4.

If I'm being honest I'm actually more happy with this because I managed to fix the 1/4 leg joint with a screw, and you can hardly tell it's broken now. Functions properly and everything, so I am pretty content with that. Now I got a 7" Adam West Batman I never bought, and you can't even get these in Canada!

4ad280bf1567f54d841c9abf27aadd51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really hope that NECA keeps this line going. Just a few figures a year would be awesome.

Next set of three I'd like to see Brando Jor-El, Pfeiffer Catwoman, and Gorshin Riddler (suit & hat version)

Really hope that NECA keeps this line going. Just a few figures a year would be awesome.

Next set of three I'd like to see Brando Jor-El, Pfeiffer Catwoman, and Gorshin Riddler (suit & hat version)
They would have to do an 1/4 Riddler before doing an 7inch. If the line contuines it will be 66 Robin,Penguin,Begins Batman for this year if they do do them that is.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Hi i am selling a loose complete superman from neca.
when i bought him his cape was messed up, he had his cape folded wrong and looks like the factory spilled glue on top. so i took him apart and i was able to fix him, it not perfect; the glue is still there but i ironed out the cape the best i can, then placed it back on the body so now its fixed.
i am selling for cost and shipping, note: international shipping may be higher. let me know if anyone is interested in him.

here's some pictures of superman

note the problem wth the cape where glue was spilled.

back view, cape has been fix and adjusted to body.

thanks

I finally picked up the Reeve 7" Superman at TRU. WoW! Is it me or does the 7" version look more like Reeve than the 1/4 scale? Also, my local TRU took forever to finally get a whole 2 figures of this guy to put on sale. Is this supes rare to find at stores? Or is it the crappy TRU ?

image.jpg

I finally picked up the Reeve 7" Superman at TRU. WoW! Is it me or does the 7" version look more like Reeve than the 1/4 scale? Also, my local TRU took forever to finally get a whole 2 figures of this guy to put on sale. Is this supes rare to find at stores? Or is it the crappy TRU ?

Yup Super rare, and my TRUs don't even get him anymore. So you lucked out

Back