NECA 7" TDK Joker, Reeve Superman, Adam West Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, no doubt about that. Im not, in any way, expecting a Jack Joker haha. Maybe in a perfect world. I WOULD take a Vicki Vale though! I mean if Returns eventually gets all the love, gotta have someone to go with the 89 figure!

Never know though, I still remember picking my jaw up from off the floor when NECA debuted the 1/4 Keaton at Toy Fairs, the one that started this all. I did not see that coming.

If this is an annual/seasonal thing, then I'm looking forward to next year's holiday season!

It's amazing how fast the Reeve Superman sold out on Ebay. I was lucky enough to pick one up last night Thank God. I'm sure Neca expected a great reaction just not this great. I'm thinking they will release more soon on Ebay. I just need one to open for display and Ill be a happy camper.

'89 Batman sold out multiple times last year. No doubt Superman will keep popping back up for people to get. It's only day 1.

WB, DC and NECA know they have a hit on their hands with these figs. Everything is a stepping stone, baby steps.

Screen Shot 2015-10-29 at 12.52.10 PM.jpg

HOLY CRAP I just grabbed this from the one eBay auction, they even have the sculpted spandex detailing on the 7 inch figure, that is just in-freaking-sane! This adam west is absolutely AMAZING.

If they're smart, they'll sell more Neca figures and not those new 52 Superman and batman statues. Those don't seem to be selling well.

Yeah, I would liked to have seen those replaced with Robin and Penguin.

If they weren't possibly (they came out pretty recently), then a revision '89 Batman in the new box window style and MoS Cavill Superman.

Found them. This Toys R Us last year never got '89 Keaton Batman. They were packed the brim with West and Ledger. Really nice, can't wait to open them.

image.jpg

No Reeve at all among all the Batman and Jokers. Hopefully next week. I want him the most. Hope he has flight hands.

Is there anyone heading to TRU to pick up these figures who could grab me an Adam West Batman and then ship it to me here in Nebraska? The closest TRU to me is an almost 2-hour drive away, and I'd much rather pay $19.99 + tax + your cost of shipping than almost $38 through eBay, especially since I own all of the Batman movies on Blu-ray, so a DVD of any of them is worthless to me. Also, I'd have a better chance of getting a great-looking figure if a fellow collector picked one out for me instead of some random WB warehouse employee. I'd pay you through PayPal.

Anyone?

Found them. This Toys R Us last year never got '89 Keaton Batman. They were packed the brim with West and Ledger. Really nice, can't wait to open them.

View attachment 220215

No Reeve at all among all the Batman and Jokers. Hopefully next week. I want him the most. Hope he has flight hands.

What section did utilities see them in

Between video games/movie and the NECA/McFarlane toy collectibles section. Huge display, can't miss em'.

Between video games/movie and the NECA/McFarlane toy collectibles section. Huge display, can't miss em'.

Yeah I guess it hasn't hit my area yet because I searched all my TRUs section by section

And nothing, not even tags on the shelves

Holy Crap! Lucky man haha. Nothing here but I'm glad I'm hearing more and more sightings. Just hope scalpers don't get to them sooner than I can.

Limited exclusive? Huge demand? Low suply? It's scalping materials boys :lol

Just grab as fast as you can , you are in america just lucky. Go to local TRU and bring them home like a boss. We are on overseas, most likely need spend $100 for each

Never know though, I still remember picking my jaw up from off the floor when NECA debuted the 1/4 Keaton at Toy Fairs, the one that started this all. I did not see that coming.

If this is an annual/seasonal thing, then I'm looking forward to next year's holiday season!

I didn't think of that! I guess it has been nearly a year since the '89 Batman. In that case, I have my fingers crossed for 7" Batfleck and Cavill Supes this time next year. Batman v Superman should be on home video by then. Even 7" Returns Batman would be cool.

Hey Difabio, are these guys collector friendly? I was curious, since they have boxes, this time around. Also, how do these guys scale with the DCC TAS figures? I know they're probably somewhat bigger, but I was curious if they towered over them or not. I don't think I can resist these guys. Also, are the paint apps as good as those in the pics?

- extremely collector friendly boxes, no tearing/ripping required. You can definitely put them back in the tray, good as new.

- not in scale with the DCC animated figures at all, the NECA figures are 7" and tower over them (see Keaton vs BTAS below)

- the paint apps are nowhere near as good as the pics that NECA solicited. Joker is okay, but nothing like the promo pics. Adam West Batman's paint is, well, terrible. His suit has dark splotches and uneven detail/paint. His colors are dull and he just looks dirty. Randy was fibbing I think when he said that the figures weren't touched up. I looked through tons and not one of them looked like the pics below. Still great for $20 though. The paint just sucks is all. Best paint applications are probably Joker's jacket and inside details (really impressive), pretty clean for the most part. Again, West though, not so much. His accessories do have some nice silver damage paint applications to them though.

image.jpg

And you're definitely not getting these paint apps when you see them in stores. Every Joker I saw had white blobby paint in his hair with some pretty wonky eyes. All Wests were "dirty" looking with discolored torsos (you'll see what I mean).

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Well, that's 1/3.:lol I'm curious what Reeve looks like. I might go to my local TRU and see if I can't take a gander at some of them in-hand...if they even have them.

According to twitter, Supes is a little behind Bats and Joker for shipping. Going to my local TRU tomorrow, been wanting a West Batman but not willing to pay what Mattel wants, all over this though. Joker looks great for price but with no guarantee of Bale Batman, don't want to spend only to have just a joker.

Back