NECA 7" TDK Joker, Reeve Superman, Adam West Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swear that Superman and Joker look better than the 1/4 scale versions.

Yeah, they do look slightly re-sculpted. Superman's hair doesn't seem to be standing up as high as the 18" one, and Joker's head sculpt seems improved as well.

I know for the 89' Batman they did retool the head, as the 18" one had fully sculpted hair and ears under the cowl, while the 7" one did not.

Would love to get some of these, but don't want the DVDs -- or the extra price due to the pairings.

Oh, well.

Can't believe no one has mentioned they seem to have fixed that awful ab crunch joint the 18" West Batman had that made him look like he had huge sagging man boobs! Overall I still prefer the detail of the 1/4 scales, but that 66 Batman is now a must have! Can anyone confirm they still come with their accessories intact? Retracting antenna, folding batarang, opening belt buckle with communicator?

Last edited:
Couldn't find the keaton batman in two different parts of the state when he came out and had to order online at the last minute. Hoping for better luck with these.

Same thing happened with Keaton. No shipping to Ireland. **** off Randy and NECA.

Hey, I live in Japan and Keaton Batman finally showed up months later from Amazon sellers at more than $100. And I probably would have paid it too, but I managed to get my order in from the US and have it sent to my family there.

If you want a toy bad enough, there's always ways to get it and you shouldn't have to resort to paying ebay prices.

Plenty of upstanding guys here on this board were willing to help out with Batman, I'm sure they will again.

NECA can only make these cause of a loophole anyway...would you rather they not exist at all?

Yeah but look again it's the Lego Movie game :cuckoo:

Oh yeah, I know haha, was just saying I don't care for any other Lego video game other than Batman ;)

Wow, This really must have slipped my mind, I do remember it now because of the hip joints... But, Holy crap yes! It's funny, now that NECA is doing this every year, fan expectation will rise. A part of me is expecting a 66 Robin, Penguin and Begins Batman now haha. Hell, I want those three way more than Superman and Heath Joker to be honest.

This is groundbreaking stuff. Years.....freaking YEARS...people have been begging DC or Mattel to make decent 6 or 7 inch figures of their older movie properties. And our requests were met with deafening silence and also a few ridiculous turds from Mattel in their 4 inch line. Garbage.

NECA steps up to the plate and hits a grand slam. Keaton Batman. Reeve Superman. West Batman. And even Ledger Joker just for the hell of it. It's just awesome. Sure, Hot Toys was there too, and NECA made all of these as giant figures first...but I have no interest in giant figures. I want 1/12 scale or close enough to it and it's FINALLY a reality!! What a glorious day!

Now all I need is a Returns Keaton and I'll be complete.

Well, I'd die a happy man for a 7 inch scale Panther Suit Batman from Batman Forever, but I'm a realistic guy. I know that's never gonna be a mass-market figure in ANY scale...but I never thought I'd see these figures happening, so I can dream right?

- WB Toys R Us Exclusive 7" Returns Penguin, 60s Robin and Begins Batman
- 1/4 Quarter scale Affleck Batman and Affleck Superman
- 1/4 Quarter scale Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman and 1/4 Keaton 2.0 Returns Batman

- 1/4 Quarter scale BvS Wonder Woman
- Blu Ray WB Toys R Us exclusive 7" Batman v. Superman
- SNES Batman Returns video game 7" Batman
- 25th Anniversary WB and Toys R Us exclusive Batman Returns 7" Batman and Catwoman bundle

Bam, boom, bam.

1/4

- 89 KeatonBatman
- 66 West Batman
- 66 Ward Robin
- MoS Cavill Superman
- Reeve Superman
- TDK Ledger Joker
- Begins Bale Batman
- DeVito Returns Penguin
- Pfeiffer Returns Catwoman
- Keaton Returns Batman
- BvS Cavill Superman
- BvS Affleck Batman
- BvS Wonder Woman

7"

- 89 KeatonBatman
- 66 West Batman
- 66 Ward Robin
- Reeve Superman
- TDK Ledger Joker
- Begins Bale Batman
- DeVito Returns Penguin
- Pfeiffer Returns Catwoman
- Keaton Returns Batman
- BvS Cavill Superman
- BvS Affleck Batman

Video game retro 7"

- 1989 NES Batman
- Batman Returns SNES

Holy crap.... this is awesome. Im in for all of them but I cant seem to find any super reeve online anymore...

The two figures that would make that list perfection are Jack Joker and a TDK Batman. I'll take what I can get though haha. This has been awesome.

Anyone get to their Toys R Us yet? Im going in a few minutes (and every day this week) to check it out.

Heres another pic and some info I grabbed from Black Arbor over at Toyark

1231fya.jpg

A few things: Batman DOES come with alternate Batusi hands, as well as a batarang and radio, and is missing the mid-foot hinge and ab-crunch, but he's superior in EVERY way to the Mattel version! (Just try to check a few samples to compare paint before you buy, as some have derp-eyes and the chest colors may not match the arms

The two figures that would make that list perfection are Jack Joker and a TDK Batman. I'll take what I can get though haha. This has been awesome.

I don't think NECA (or any other company for that matter) is ever going to pony up the cash for an '89 Joker, sadly. Lots of variations they could do out of one sculpt though (1/4, video game, 7", Partyman, etc.)

Last edited:
I don't think NECA (or any other company for that matter) is ever going to pony out the cash for an '89 Joker sadly.

Yeah, no doubt about that. Im not, in any way, expecting a Jack Joker haha. Maybe in a perfect world. I WOULD take a Vicki Vale though! I mean if Returns eventually gets all the love, gotta have someone to go with the 89 figure!

Reeve Superman has not shipped yet to TRU. I'm thinking either next week or during Thanksgiving week he will turn up.

Is there anyone heading to TRU to pick up these figures who could grab me an Adam West Batman and then ship it to me here in Nebraska? The closest TRU to me is an almost 2-hour drive away, and I'd much rather pay $19.99 + tax + your cost of shipping than almost $38 through eBay, especially since I own all of the Batman movies on Blu-ray, so a DVD of any of them is worthless to me. Also, I'd have a better chance of getting a great-looking figure if a fellow collector picked one out for me instead of some random WB warehouse employee. I'd pay you through PayPal.

Back