NECA 7" TDK Joker, Reeve Superman, Adam West Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2N3IDA4.jpg

Yup some Toys R Us stores are getting them NOW!

Is it only Batman that came out?

Did you get superman?

yeah the same non ship story for the uk ,anyone able to help a uk collector out with supes and bats please lmk
thanks

I bought some '89 Batman figures from Toys R Us for intenrational peeps. I'll see what I can do this year.

great ,would be cool if you could ,please consider me for your list if you can get some spares
thanks

Is it only Batman that came out?

Did you get superman?

Oh crap, I did forget to mention that isn't my picture, haha. I really wish it was, but I found that at toyark. I'll be hitting up my toys r us daily this week though.

Went ahead and Ordered 66 Batman.... I'm guessing next year will be Robin 66,Penguin, and Begins Batman all in 7 inch glory...

So why does everyone think Begins Bats will come? Pretty sure they didn't make an 1/4 of him. Or was it hinted at?

Oh crap, I did forget to mention that isn't my picture, haha. I really wish it was, but I found that at toyark. I'll be hitting up my toys r us daily this week though.

:rotfl

Ok I thought that was strange you had a Lego video game next to it. I don't think any collector wants to admit that on a DC forum

These are just amazing. Adam West Batman is a must. I'll probably pass on the Joker. Not a huge fan of The Dark Knight, and I all ready have the Movie Masters version. I just can't justify getting him at this point with my funds being as limited as they are. Superman is one that I'm leaning back and forth on... I kind of want him just to put next to the NECA Keaton Bats...

-I'm betting Penguin's umbrella is what prevented him from being part of this wave. At least I HOPE that when Penguin comes, they'll include an umbrella. I also hope Penguin, Robin and Begins Batman come sooner rather than later. I don't think I can wait another year!

...God, if they do a 1/4 scale Pfeiffer Catwoman and a Returns suit Batman and then scale THOSE down, NECA will have my loyalty for LIFE. (And through it all, I'm sitting here thinking, "Suck on THAT, Mattel!") Seriously. At this point, the ONLY thing that could impress me more is a Nicholson Joker announcement.

I feel the opposite, I feel like getting 2 or 3 Reeve's Supes and get one Bats to pose side by side with Supes :lol

Man these are gonna be hard as **** for me to get.

This is groundbreaking stuff. Years.....freaking YEARS...people have been begging DC or Mattel to make decent 6 or 7 inch figures of their older movie properties. And our requests were met with deafening silence and also a few ridiculous turds from Mattel in their 4 inch line. Garbage.

NECA steps up to the plate and hits a grand slam. Keaton Batman. Reeve Superman. West Batman. And even Ledger Joker just for the hell of it. It's just awesome. Sure, Hot Toys was there too, and NECA made all of these as giant figures first...but I have no interest in giant figures. I want 1/12 scale or close enough to it and it's FINALLY a reality!! What a glorious day!

Now all I need is a Returns Keaton and I'll be complete.

Well, I'd die a happy man for a 7 inch scale Panther Suit Batman from Batman Forever, but I'm a realistic guy. I know that's never gonna be a mass-market figure in ANY scale...but I never thought I'd see these figures happening, so I can dream right?

Back