NECA 7" Michael Keaton Batman (Movie Version) Figure!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only issue I've had with them is sometimes you may get your order cancelled because they think they're out of stock, and it could show back up on the site later if they find more stock somewhere, it's sort of a gamble but if they have what you want and ship it you should be set.

Is the free Blu-ray deal still in effect?
Two Toys R Us store's by me got them in again either last night or this monring?
No one had the Blu-rays? Electronic section didn't have them and the manager's couldn't find them?
No one was able to confirm if this deal was still going on at the stores?
I wanted a nice Batman figure to open since I had one carded already.
Between Ten Batman Figure's at the stores. Not one had a perfect Bat Symbol.
All had sloppy paint's on it. But on the plus side, these are continuing to be shipped.
So, there will be opportunites to find a nice one and it explains why the value on Ebay has come down on them now.

did you get it from ebay or TRU.com? if its from TRU then that's fine since randy said the TRU set was the standard version; where as the ebay one is the diamond-luxe version.

TRU.com.
Okay I was hopeful that it would be the diamond deluxe because it says 25th anniversary on the website and the one I got is the same one I got for 8 bucks at Walmart.

Thanks, BatGuardian.

Got mine in from the WB Ebay store on Saturday. Awesome figure and I got a perfect Bat Symbol so I'm very pleased.

Wrong blu ray offered again :slap

I guess only WB and ebay are offering the figure and the correct blu ray

I thought it was cleared up that only WB could offer it with the Diamond Luxe and that the rest of the stores could only pack it with the regular BR?

That sucks... normally that works. Try quickly putting it in ice water and hold it there with your hands. I do that pretty often with warped limbs and weapons and they always work.
yea I did try using ice water after boiling, problem is I could not get the cowl to take the correct shape. It's like it never was in the right shape from the beginning, like it came out of the mold defective, whack-a-do or somthin.
Should I get Ebay involved and request a refund since the WB seller isn't answering my emails? I believe it's within my rights to do so?

Wrong blu ray offered again :slap

I guess only WB and ebay are offering the figure and the correct blu ray

I thought it was cleared up that only WB could offer it with the Diamond Luxe and that the rest of the stores could only pack it with the regular BR?
It is cleared up, but I guess some people still think the figure would come with the diamond version, but randy said many times the TRU version and I guess gohasting would only have the old non-diamond br while the ebay one gets the diamond br. the diamond-luxe br w/ figure was a ebay exclusive only and that's why is was sold there.

I know it sucks for people wanting the BR too, I'm just glad to have gotten one of the figures, thankfully it doesn't seem as limited as was feared when it first showed up on eBay, considering the price difference is only $6 more than a standard NECA figure, I'm not bothered to get a BR I have no use for.

In my TrU invoice it specified "Diamond Luxe" BR. Which of course I didn't receive.

So it looks like the TRU website has these in stock again. That would happen soon as I lock in a preorder with goHastings. What's odd though is what happened to the notification email that I was supposed to get when these came in stock? I just happened to go onto the site and there it was.

Got my 2 from the WB eBay store and both have some problem. One figure has warped/bent ears and wonky eyes. The other has a badly painted bat symbol. Both of them are this strange pose with their knees bent slightly and the cape is tied up so tight behind him that it looks like he isn't wearing one at all. The reason I bought 2 was to open 1 and keep the other MOC, but neither of these would look very good MOC. Another thing that really bothers me is the proportions. He has a REAALLY long torso and the head looks too big. It's pretty distracting and it definitely is a distraction for me. I'll still hang on to these because of my love for Keaton Batman, but I'm pretty disappointed overall.

Back