NECA 7" Michael Keaton Batman (Movie Version) Figure!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I got decent paint apps on mine. Very tempted to open him up but I'd like to get another first.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    894.5 KB · Views: 292
Looks just like the one I got from WB/ebay, looks great coco. Yeah, I'd keep that carded. Wait until you find another and open that one.

Love the shot of him with the Toy Biz variations. 25 years in the making.

Looks gorgeous Coco....I'd rip that bad boy open.

Call me crazy, but I never liked the Toy Biz card anyway, so I have zero attachment to it. It's going in the trash as soon as I get my figure!

If NECA doesn't want to pony up the $$$ for Nicholson, make a Bob the Goon Toy Biz tribute figure.

That's as perfect as you can get with this piece Coco. I have my second with the right blu Ray coming either tomorrow or Tuesday according to tracking so I'm hoping and preying that it comes out like yours.:pray:

Good to know! I hope you get a nice one too, guyver.

Looks gorgeous Coco....I'd rip that bad boy open.

Call me crazy, but I never liked the Toy Biz card anyway, so I have zero attachment to it. It's going in the trash as soon as I get my figure!

I want to open him in a bad way but I think I'll wait til I at least have a second on order. I have somewhat of an attachment to the card backer since it reminds of the original. Nostalgia. :D

Ÿ
Good to know! I hope you get a nice one too, guyver.

I want to open him in a bad way but I think I'll wait til I at least have a second on order. I have somewhat of an attachment to the card backer since it reminds of the original. Nostalgia. :D

What they should've done was capture the toybiz packaging but make it in a box form. It is possible with computer technology nowadays. That way we can tear into him without sacrificing the card. Blister cards are so hard to keep in mint, Coco I got to give you credit for keeping those two toybiz cards in great condition :clap

Well try as I may I could not get the cowl into the right shape. I boiled and tried to reshape it for at least twenty minutes, but the left ear still looks deformed and there is still a lump on the left side of his head. After reading all the negative feedback on ebay for the WB seller it looks like they refuse to replace defective figures. I emailed them and still haven't gotten a reply.:impatient:

That sucks... normally that works. Try quickly putting it in ice water and hold it there with your hands. I do that pretty often with warped limbs and weapons and they always work.

Okay I just got this from UPS and the video is the Bluray for the 20th anniversary. Is that all there shipping or did I just luck out?

Okay I just got this from UPS and the video is the Bluray for the 20th anniversary. Is that all there shipping or did I just luck out?
did you get it from ebay or TRU.com? if its from TRU then that's fine since randy said the TRU set was the standard version; where as the ebay one is the diamond-luxe version.

I've noticed eBay prices have started to come down slightly on this figure. If anyone here missed out, now would be the time to buy off of eBay, before prices start rising again.

I've noticed eBay prices have started to come down slightly on this figure. If anyone here missed out, now would be the time to buy off of eBay, before prices start rising again.

Makes sense. All the WB orders are getting fulfilled and TRUs are starting to get their supplies.

Back