NECA 7" Michael Keaton Batman (Movie Version) Figure!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look what finally showed up..

Not too bad on the paint..Sorry about the crappy weather today showing in these pics:slap

The eyes and ears are fine IMO

This seems to be the only difference in the blu ray versions, beside the casing, which btw is heavy

Pretty identical in content also

Reg version

This 25th Anniversary version, Just disc 2

You be the judge :lecture

They are behind him. If you look at the bottom of the cape you can see the weapons and hands behind him.

Thanks.

By the way, European guys, PANIC MODE ON I ordered it a few days back in Spain in a big retailer and they just called me that they have to cancel it. Its not coming out PANIC MODE STILL ON

Just ordered it at toyrus in ebay.com and sent it to a friend living in the states, will bring it in his next trip back to Europe (xmass 2015) :/.

Another friend that was in NYC this days couldnt go to the Times Square Toyrus, because he just picked the plane back home

Here is something disturbing. I checked my TRUs yesterday and not only did they not even have the figure and blu Ray in the entire store, but they also took the tag off the shelf

Didn't Randy say on twitter that the website was getting more but that it was unclear if stores would? I am thinking that the only stores these will still pop up at are Hastings...

Sallah

Here is my Custom Battle Damaged Batman, I mentioned a few days ago, I just finished him yesterday :)

cathedralbatmanmaiclose.jpg

cathedralbatmanmain.jpg

6aanyjR.jpg

B5JWGKh.png

61SV6Wi.png

Moving onto Batman Returns next month!

Attachments

• stance.jpg
    stance.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,164
Wow, that's amazing. The paint work and damage are perfect. Really impressive.

I'd love one of those, good work.

Which non-U.S. freaks were interested in this figure and were pissed that they couldn't get them because they were only being sold internationally? I know Otomofan was one. Captain Britain too?

Toys R Us has gotten these guys in big time. If some of you non-U.S. collectors want, I could go and buy them for retail plus shipping. Just PM me and let me know.

Last edited:
Really generous offer from you, DiFabio. I remember one dude from Spain and The-Dark-Knight from the UK really wanted this figure.
I was at a local TRU last week; about a dozen blu-rays but not one figure next to them. Weird.

Very cool DiFabio!!

But mine is currently waiting for me in Seattle....I'll have it in two weeks when my friend comes back to Japan. Argh....the waiting is driving me nuts!!

But yeah...probably wouldn't be a bad idea to grab extras!! There will certainly be people who will gratefully take them off your hands!! And who knows if the paint is gonna be good on mine? I might need a replacement!!

Back