Action Figure Neca 18in Combat Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stunning work. I've never really craved an Enzo in any scale, but this would look awesome with the Enterbay 1:4 Arnie!

Did you use Alclad or Mirra? I've read Mirra looks the best, and I can't seem to find where you've confirmed what chrome paint you used...

My NECA is in the mail on it's way. I think it's going to be hard to find the hardware needed to mod the hands and feet, but the biggest challenge for me is the chrome paint. I'll be buying an airbrush setup soon and practing on some miniatures before I attempt the endoskeleton. I intend on using this thread as my guide because it looks so good, and I'd hate to end up with a subpar paint job after doing all the mods and prep!

Have seen your endos on you tube and the work you've done on the hands and feet is mind blowing.
glad to find this thread to see better images of these bad boys.
Made my own inspired but yours and mine has inspired a couple so all credit goes to you, mine is a shabby relative in comparison.:)

Hello, guys!
I know that this is an old thread, but I had an old endo between my other action figures, but I never liked it that much. It looks off if you compare to a DX13 and a Tyler Durden from Blitzway on the same shelf as it. Then I thought avout buying a second hand HT 1/4 version as my 1/6 Genisys doesn't arrive, but I don't like that figure. I know its quality and build is top notch, but it looks so off lime its head and shoulders, then I found out this thread when I was looking on how to chrome a figure and I found out that would cost me around 500 euros. Well, thank God I found you!
I still need to make/buy a stand, but I would lime to share some pictures of it with you and thank you for the inspiration. I had some other ideas and decided to get a darler chrome with Alclad II and make it battle damaged, but I still have a feeling that its still not 100% done.
Right now I am trying to find another one for my collection.

20170512_235307.jpg20170512_235321.jpg 20170512_235411.jpg

Back