Action Figure Neca 18in Combat Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EndoT800

Freaked Out
Reaction score
If you have been following my previous thread, you know of the overhaul that I been doing on this Endoskeleton. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93902
I was thinking of doing a few more upgrades but I ran out of a couple of items so I'll see if I have the time to do them later on. This is the completed project so far. Some of the pic’s I took are when I thought I was done & others are when I decided to add a few more items (a customizers work is never done).
Once the painting was complete, I finished modifying the hands & arms with stainless steel cables & metal parts. All the exposed screw holes are now sealed.
The upper pistons are now secured by polished metal & brass screws. The phased Plasma gun in the 40 watt range was refinished & painted with a little added heat distortion to the barrel tip.
I replaced the plastic shoulder cables with real stainless steel cables and scratch made the head cable connector; I then rerouted and connected them to polished brass mounts. I left some of the brass parts in their natural color, mainly to give the Endo a little variance in color. The brass parts actually look quite nice against the chrome now that they are fully polished.
I then gave the overall chrome finish a slight worn look rather than just a fully chrome finish.
I have two more Endo’s that will be getting makeovers as well but I’m picking up my 1/4th Predator this week so I may shift my focus to that makeover project next.
As I said before this Endoskeleton doesn’t get much love, but with some tweaks & mods it now holds its own to most of the Endo statue’s out there plus for about $40 bucks you can’t go wrong. Enjoy!

157_5477-1.jpg

157_5605.jpg

157_5557.jpg

157_5527.jpg

157_5053-1.jpg

157_5519.jpg

157_5224.jpg

DSC04544.jpg

157_5624.jpg

157_5264.jpg

DooooooooooooooD that thing is Beautiful , Great Job :horror:panic: :clap

Just one quick question, What paint did you use ? , i need some paint like that bad , if you have a link i would appreciate it big time .:wave

That's just unreal! Can't believe it started life as a NECA piece, but I guess it was a good foundation.

Brilliant work on the chrome, by the way.

Amazing. The stock one is an embarrassment compared to that. Damn, one of these days I might see if I can commission someone to do that to mine, to make it worth having.

You made a $40 plastic toy look like a $2000 Cinemaquette...

One of the best looking endos I think I've ever seen, the brass bits really make it pop. The eyes are evil!

Awesome! Will you be selling custom endo's? I am sure they would sell...

Unfortunately, no.
I do this more as a personal hobby for my own collection. This Endo is not that bad once you make the necessary changes that give it a whole new look plus they are inexpensive so if something doesn’t work out, there’s not much lost.
FourEndos-1.jpg

Back