Action Figure Neca 18in Combat Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that done with Alclad II Chrome or Stainless Steel?

You now have the best 1/4 Endo on earth (until I paint my built up Argonauts kits, that is).:wink1: You've absolutely inspired me to finish it now. Crazy awesome work.

One day this will look as badass as yours.
HPIM5298.jpg

HPIM5299.jpg

HPIM5300.jpg

HPIM5301.jpg

Last edited:
Is that done with Alclad II Chrome or Stainless Steel?

You now have the best 1/4 Endo on earth (until I paint my built up Argonauts kits, that is).:wink1: You've absolutely inspired me to finish it now. Crazy awesome work.

One day this will look as badass as yours.
HPIM5298.jpg

HPIM5299.jpg

HPIM5300.jpg

HPIM5301.jpg

Alclad Chrome it was. I would love to get my hands on that Argonauts kit. Could do a whole lot with it. You should finish up that kit soon. Should look cool once you're done with it.

Thanks.

Hey, I have another kit fresh in the box. I was going to build it up as a limping 1984 Endo, but you might convince me to part with it.

You made a $40 plastic toy look like a $2000 Cinemaquette...

One of the best looking endos I think I've ever seen, the brass bits really make it pop. The eyes are evil!

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

I would take this over that cm piece anyday. A truly awesome piece, I can't believe the make over you gave him :clap.

Un-freaking-believable!!! That looks like an actual movie prop, and not a toy what-so-ever. I mean, if you got silentsurfer saying you've inspired him, that's one of the greatest compliments you can receive on this forum!!

this is really insane work....did you capture it in video the process...will love to do similar to mine....

Wondering where'd you get the metal tubings for the neck, arms, etc. and also the aluminum metal parts for the piston replacements?

Un-freaking-believable!!! That looks like an actual movie prop, and not a toy what-so-ever. I mean, if you got silentsurfer saying you've inspired him, that's one of the greatest compliments you can receive on this forum!!

Word.
This guy "worked" for Sideshow themselves.
So in these words is an aweful lot of truth.
:goodpost:

Saw the more recent BD repainted NECA endoskeleton yesterday. Certainly a better paint app than the one I have but not much better. It also seemed to have added hoses going up into the head, correcting an inaccuracy of the previous one, but that just wasn't enough for me to buy one. Also the jaw looked wonky on the 2 examples I looked at.

And now that I've looked at this custom once again I'm glad I didn't bother. The stock figure cannot touch something like this.

Just got this figure today. Looking forward to doing these amazing mods.
One question - are the light up eyes supposed to automatically turn off after about 5 seconds?

Back