NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a joke. August 2017 for Donatello/Raphael on EE. Until there they will say: Sorry we are not going to have Neca Turtles. Your money will be returned. After that he can buy Donatello on ebay for $300+ or giving up.

Where are you getting August for Entertainment Earth? Both pages still say March…

People need to quit posting false crap.

I would just like to know where the online stores get their inventory over numbers from.
I jumped to EE after getting the coupon, but am starting to worry that I won't get anything.

Should have jumped on Donny for the increased price from BBTS...

Honestly, I buy at least one from TRU generally because I know they have their stock fast when it shows on their site and they ship quickly.

Google fu baby!

View attachment 329663

It may be the video case but I'm not seeing the difference from the poster. Credit wise anyway.

I have the credits but need all the other stuff that was on the poster:

17264680_10155095709619346_7009621999285812642_n.jpg

How is anybody using a Kaiser stand to hold up their turtles? The waist grabber won't go around the shell or waist of the turtles.... :(

How is anybody using a Kaiser stand to hold up their turtles? The waist grabber won't go around the shell or waist of the turtles.... :(
I'm using my own stands with metal rod from wooden doll stand on to an wooden plaque with an hot toys support rod

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

His work is incredible. Trouble is I'd want his stands for every single figure I have. He even makes individual stands for accessories, spare parts.

Last edited:
I honestly Think the NECA turtles don't need stands , they stand fine and they're stable.

On a side note ,those stands are pretty well done.

Back