NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That makes three of us! Mine says in the warehouse to be packed though, 3-5 days. Do yours both say they've actually been despatched?

Pending. So either they thought they weren't getting the shipment in and delayed it to April, only to have it arrive and dispatch it out to us. Or this is simply an email kerfuffle, and Raph is still delayed until sometime in April.

We'll find out today when the shipping process is updated.

Awesome review as always brother.
I'm so glad you finally picked this guy up .
aren't you blown away like I told you you would be?

Same. Pity it's a no go for the 7'' figures. I can't accept paying customs on those when I ordinarily wouldn't be charged it were it shipped by another method since 7'' figures don't exceed the value threshold (unless you're buying a ****tonne of them in one go)
Randy just recently said If they make them in 6 inch it will still be a year. Neca is smart they're not gonna pass up on making these guys in 6 inch. Yeah they will be an con exclusive but who cares. Blame nick and playmates for that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Awesome review as always brother.
I'm so glad you finally picked this guy up .
aren't you blown away like I told you you would be?

It looks fantastic, as if it jumped out of the movie for sure, the detail, paint and sculpting are top notch, articulation is good but a little cumbersome due its size and how tight it is, that of course comes down to it needing to be tight at this scale as if it were loose it would be a big problem with standing it up.

Randy just recently said If they make them in 6 inch it will still be a year. Neca is smart they're not gonna pass up on making these guys in 6 inch. Yeah they will be an con exclusive but who cares. Blame nick and playmates for that.

I wasn't actually talking about 7'' Turtles there. Entirely different conversation.

But as regards 7'' Turtles I'm not sure I would actually need them now that I've committed to the 1:4 figures.

I wasn't actually talking about 7'' Turtles there. Entirely different conversation.

But as regards 7'' Turtles I'm not sure I would actually need them now that I've committed to the 1:4 figures.
Oh ok my bad. Yeah the 7 inch versions would be good but I doubt as good as the 1/4s. No cloth bandana for one.

Zoom in texture. Reminds me of Spalding basketball texture haha

My LCS had Raph for $129.99 today... I'm nervous if EE doesn't fulfill my order I'll regret not scooping him today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm probably needlessly panicking. I preordered Raph from EE on December 29th... I'll be fine.

My LCS had Raph for $129.99 today... I'm nervous if EE doesn't fulfill my order I'll regret not scooping him today.

I would have bought it, close to college station? I'm not far

awesome photos. brings out his colors :clap:goodpost:

Thanks man! I'm having a lot of fun taking pictures of him. NECA knocked these out of the park.

I really hope they release a coat/hat/backpack add-on for Raph. They should include a pair of cymbals with Mikey 😄

Thanks man! I'm having a lot of fun taking pictures of him. NECA knocked these out of the park.

I really hope they release a coat/hat/backpack add-on for Raph. They should include a pair of cymbals with Mikey ��

They really did. I bet the would do well of the coat and hat too. Gotta be honest, the cymbals would be an odd accessory for these lol

They really did. I bet the would do well of the coat and hat too. Gotta be honest, the cymbals would be an odd accessory for these lol

It would definitely be a fun scene to recreate with Mikey sneaking up on Leo with the cymbals lol

Back