NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love Stoney's stands. Bought a few for some of my Hot Toys figures last year, really amazing detail and the clear perspex is a big improvement on the black plastic poles Hot Toys use. In this case I hope I'm not tempting fate but the Turtles seem to stand great on their own so it would seem unnecessary.

The turtles are stable if you have them posed standing upright rigid. But if you want them posed in an aggressive "ninjitsu" -like stance, they will fall over :(

All my poses will be subtle. Somewhat widened stances. Weapons at the ready.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Popcultcha just shipped both my Raphaels this morning, even though they emailed me yesterday to tell me he had been delayed to April?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I received an email from Popcultcha this morning informing me of a one month delay for Raph. Disappointed was the mood.

5 minutes ago I received another email from them informing me that it's packed and posted from their warehouse and on it's way to me.

Perhaps I accidentally walked through a timehole on my way from the lounge to the fridge? Bonus.

So I received an email from Popcultcha this morning informing me of a one month delay for Raph. Disappointed was the mood.

5 minutes ago I received another email from them informing me that it's packed and posted from their warehouse and on it's way to me.

Perhaps I accidentally walked through a timehole on my way from the lounge to the fridge? Bonus.

Me & you both pal!

I think for anyone ordering from the UK or anywhere in Europe the best way is straight through NECA on eBay. The price of the figure may be a little higher but after customs and postage I think it works out cheaper. Also paying the customs at checkout is a lot less hassle.

I think for anyone ordering from the UK or anywhere in Europe the best way is straight through NECA on eBay. The price of the figure may be a little higher but after customs and postage I think it works out cheaper. Also paying the customs at checkout is a lot less hassle.

Agreed as the delivery company will not be able to add their "handling fee" for paying the taxes for you when it enters the country. Its a bit slow though due to Neca ebay using the global shipping program (a terribly slow process) but nevertheless it will be less expensive in the long run.

Agreed as the delivery company will not be able to add their "handling fee" for paying the taxes for you when it enters the country. Its a bit slow though due to Neca ebay using the global shipping program (a terribly slow process) but nevertheless it will be less expensive in the long run.

Yeah it is kinda slow but in the end gets here a lot earlier than it would when ordering through retailers that get the figure much later. I'm definitely ordering Leo and Mikey this way.

Yeah it is kinda slow but in the end gets here a lot earlier than it would when ordering through retailers that get the figure much later. I'm definitely ordering Leo and Mikey this way.

Same. Pity it's a no go for the 7'' figures. I can't accept paying customs on those when I ordinarily wouldn't be charged it were it shipped by another method since 7'' figures don't exceed the value threshold (unless you're buying a ****tonne of them in one go)

Yeah I'd do this any other time I ordered from Neca. I wouldn't recommend popcultcha at all

Donatello just popped up on BBTS -- snagged him and now he's back to sold out. Really glad I snagged him, ebay prices have been nuts for this collection and he's not available in Canada. Was worried I was going to miss this line!! :yess:

Got Donatello today from BBTS, Thanks to Mike Ecko's recommendation of the figure:lol

Very impressive toy line, very detailed and accurate to the film, a little hard to articulate as its joints are very tight and almost stuck in some spots, also surprised at the weight of it, I figured it would be more hollow than it is.

Review of my full thoughts coming later, for now this photo.

33421082056_97ed2e2291_b.jpg

Back