NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Raph from EE.....
BE17975E-D262-487C-9ED5-EEA67178A2AE_zpsininods7.jpg

C55062C6-C6EB-4EA7-A919-CD9989274F39_zps1mu2doka.jpg

Going back for a replacement. :mad:

I would remove the glue and then take Citadel paints blood for the blood God with a toothpick and dab it into that area.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

@stshammgod. The fact that you actually received a Raph from EE and the rest of us who've had him on pre-order for months is confirmation that we missed out on the 1st batch/run. We will now have to wait until June at the earliest for our Raphs, but at least I paid $84 for him :(

@stshammgod. The fact that you actually received a Raph from EE and the rest of us who've had him on pre-order for months is confirmation that we missed out on the 1st batch/run. We will now have to wait until June at the earliest for our Raphs, but at least I paid $84 for him :(
i regret cancelling my bbts preorder to save $20 going with EE

I would remove the glue and then take Citadel paints blood for the blood God with a toothpick and dab it into that area.

You wouldn't want to pay the money you pay for something like that and then have to do what you're describing. I want a clean one, like everyone else. So, I wait.

You wouldn't want to pay the money you pay for something like that and then have to do what you're describing. I want a clean one, like everyone else. So, I wait.
I wasn't tell you to do that. I'm just saying what I would do if mine shows up like that. I saw a review on YouTube where a guy's raphs eye had a massive scratch. 100% return.

I wasn't tell you to do that. I'm just saying what I would do if mine shows up like that. I saw a review on YouTube where a guy's raphs eye had a massive scratch. 100% return.

Mine had a small mouth paint scratch, then I saw that. So, for me, for what I paid, I don't have the time, scope or inclination to fix it.

Last edited:
Could someone that has the 1990 TMNT Poster. Could someone please take an close up pic of the credits? I'm trying to recreate the poster variants using my NECA TMNT figures and need all the info of the credits and what not. All help would be appreciated thanks.

Google fu baby!

Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles.jpg

It may be the video case but I'm not seeing the difference from the poster. Credit wise anyway.

Back