NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting to feel like I missed this wave. With calendars delay and no word from EE.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Awesome skateboard. Where did you get it?

Thanks! I nabbed it at a thrift shop for a buck or two. Took me months to spot the Build-a-Bear logo on it. You can find them loose on eBay with this or other designs for around $10-ish, usually. I might get one for each of the four turtles. The cheesy effeminate design is just so perfect and hilarious.

Here are some more shots of it:

31971931645_74f730509d.jpg

32586391281_df3343fbcf.jpg

Possessed to Skate by Monte Williams, on Flickr

31131992844_f743699fae.jpg

I also used it as the base for a half-assed movie-style Cheapskate:

32537232001_6b35eb9f03.jpg

Cheapskate by Monte Williams, on Flickr​

That's awesome, great pick up, great photos .
I might just pick one up just to take the wheels and then make an actual skateboard out of wood.
I don't know yet but that's a great idea thanks

Just spoke to someone via live chat at calendars.com about my Raph order and this is what she said......

[Christina] You are quite welcome. The date is officially for 8/1/17. This may come in to stock sooner however we cannot guarantee that. If you leave the order processing you will receive an email when the order ships out so you will know when to expect it.

I asked when they were expecting to get Raph in stock and she said according to their inventory 8-1-2017..........

When 8/1/17 comes they will be sold out, one day rush

I did but I haven't received any news yet. I mailed BBTS and they told me they don't have any clue about when they will receive the stock from Neca. I could only guess and hope it will be next week, I got Donnie from them and it took something between from 7 to 10 days for BBTS to get it since NECA shipped to retailers.

Starting to feel like I missed this wave. With calendars delay and no word from EE.

I am getting a little antsy too, I've had both Donnie and Raph on order since January from EE, watched them change from February to March expected shipping with not really much else. Then again I ordered my Lucille bat back in December and that missed it's projected date as well and then out of the blue all of sudden shipped. I'm just really hoping that the orders get filled.

No big deal. I set aside $260.00 I'll snag Leo and Raph when they go to necas eBay store. Sucky wait.

I seriously regret not ordering from NECA's store when Donnie and Raph came back up. I won't make that mistake again, even though I've got Leo ordered, when him and eventually Mikey pop up I'll be ordering.

What a joke. August 2017 for Donatello/Raphael on EE. Until there they will say: Sorry we are not going to have Neca Turtles. Your money will be returned. After that he can buy Donatello on ebay for $300+ or giving up.

What a joke. August 2017 for Donatello/Raphael on EE. Until there they will say: Sorry we are not going to have Neca Turtles. Your money will be returned. After that he can buy Donatello on ebay for $300+ or giving up.
Raphael still says March.

EE isn't August that's Calendars.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

NECA will have another batch of Raph figures when they release Leo via their eBay store in May. You may as well get them both then. Guess you'll have to wait on Donnie for now but it seems going straight to the source is the best option with these Turtles.

EE is good for that...did we like that on a Neca Arkham Batman. They still had it up for preorder claiming they were getting more from the manufacturer, Neca, when it was sold out everywhere else. I contacted Neca and they said they had shipped all their stock. I eventually found it at another online store but I left the EE order open just to see what would happen. Of course, they pushed it back month after month. After it got pushed about 3-4 times, they finally cancelled the preorder saying, "The manufacturer didn't fulfill their entire order."

Not saying EE is a bad retailer but sometimes they overstate their inventory...

If I were you guys, I'd confirm with Neca on another production run.

EE is good for that...did we like that on a Neca Arkham Batman. They still had it up for preorder claiming they were getting more from the manufacturer, Neca, when it was sold out everywhere else. I contacted Neca and they said they had shipped all their stock. I eventually found it at another online store but I left the EE order open just to see what would happen. Of course, they pushed it back month after month. After it got pushed about 3-4 times, they finally cancelled the preorder saying, "The manufacturer didn't fulfill their entire order."

Not saying EE is a bad retailer but sometimes they overstate their inventory...

If I were you guys, I'd confirm with Neca on another production run.
I did on twitter. They said another run of raphs would accommodate Leo and if Leo sells like the first two, they will do it for Leo with Mikey.

Back