NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, already got a shipped notice from Amazon. Seems crazy, but haven't got back through the thread fully yet to see if this has happened for others too.

This is my set up as of today I rotate things out every so oftenView attachment 324168

Thanks for that, The figure that draws you straight in there is Donnie, I can't wait to get him. I'm not really in to figures of that size as they're a bit too big for the space I've got, so pleased that these turtles are a little smaller than your average 1/4 scale.

Thinking about it, if Raph sold out on eBay in just a little more than a day, perhaps sales are good enough to warrant a 1/4 Shredder.

Hey guys. I've got Ralph ordered from BBTS. Any idea when I should expect him to ship? I'm jealous seeing all these people already getting shipping notifications from other places.

Hey guys. I've got Ralph ordered from BBTS. Any idea when I should expect him to ship? I'm jealous seeing all these people already getting shipping notifications from other places.

The website said February, so who knows. I also pre-ordered from them but seeing that it went up on Amazon yesterday I wanted another one anyway.
mine already shipped so I was already getting two of every figure so no idea when it will ship

I think BBTS is last place. There are people who cancelled preorder on BBTS because they come late.
But who knows how they are today.

With calendars pre order being up in the air, BBTS preorder having expensive shipping I've just bought Raph from Neca eBay store. Not sure if they'll fulfill and ship to the UK.

So I either have 3 or none!

00265fb86794a0db7dfd939b59fe967f.jpg

I'm so ready for Raph

With calendars pre order being up in the air, BBTS preorder having expensive shipping I've just bought Raph from Neca eBay store. Not sure if they'll fulfill and ship to the UK.

So I either have 3 or none!

You're good, they will ship to UK. They shipped Donny and Raph to me last night.

Back