NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid £130 total on NECA Ebay site including import fees for donatello. I had a £15 off voucher so used that. Even though there are import fees I'm hoping rhe "fees paid" will be enough to get him through which were about £22 in total. It's cheaper than a lot of the delivery companies are charging because they add "admin fees" on top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was my thinking when I ordered Donny and Raph the same way. The global shipping programme works much better than having to pay higher fees later. They can't charge us more at delivery.

It'll likely have moment tonight or tomorrow if not I'll be emailing them.... NECA is pretty good a shipping stuff out from their ebay/amazon pages.

Yeah mine is currently sitting at that the package has left the seller facility and it's in transit to carrier. That was on Wednesday so I'm hoping there will be another update soon. I remember I ordered Donatello from their Amazon on a Wednesday and got him that following Tuesday, so hoping for the same thing.

Got another Donatello through TRU and they have already shipped it. Here's to hoping Raphael gets shipped fairly soon.

It says "International Priority Shipping" on my eBay purchase. How long would this take to get to UK roughly? Looking forward to getting both.

That was my thinking when I ordered Donny and Raph the same way. The global shipping programme works much better than having to pay higher fees later. They can't charge us more at delivery.

Can't they? I know it says 'no additional import charges at delivery' but I could swear I saw someone somewhere say they still had to pay additional customs.

I don't think you'll have any trouble fitting two turtles on each detolf. If you give them a wide stance like I have my Donnie posed, they will be pretty stable. My one-year-old son bumps my detolfs all of the time.
181b57253589fd7489c875a644a6cc87.jpg
5bb8fe96845224f7ccb4490a4503dddc.jpg

Dude, where'd you buy that classic Batman by Norm Breyfogle poster?

Yeah mine is currently sitting at that the package has left the seller facility and it's in transit to carrier. That was on Wednesday so I'm hoping there will be another update soon. I remember I ordered Donatello from their Amazon on a Wednesday and got him that following Tuesday, so hoping for the same thing.
Well my tracking updated last night it left California.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Can't they? I know it says 'no additional import charges at delivery' but I could swear I saw someone somewhere say they still had to pay additional customs.

Well they shouldn't have to! I ordered a couple of items a while back through that same global shipping programme and wasn't charged anything extra on delivery. That's why I like it better, knowing exactly what it will cost and paying upfront.

Some of the customs fees I've been seeing here seem excessive as if they are including the delivery price as well as the price of the figure.

I decided to sell the one that had the darker spots under the chin and was replacing it. Still sitting at 8 my good man. When you going to come pick yours up? I'm still holding it for you!

One day. :lol Won't be anytime soon though bud. Maybe the four of them can hang out together until that day. :lol

Dude, where'd you buy that classic Batman by Norm Breyfogle poster?

Maybe he picked it up at Hobby Lobby? I can't tell if it's a framed poster or one of those prints that they sell there. :dunno I guess we'll wait and see what he says... :lol

Maybe he picked it up at Hobby Lobby? I can't tell if it's a framed poster or one of those prints that they sell there. :dunno I guess we'll wait and see what he says... :lol

I have one. It's straight from hobby lobby.

Yes, Hobby Lobby. It's one of those prints they have on a wooden base. They have smaller ones too, but I got the biggest one I could find!

Back