NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipping cost for Donatello has jumped by about $20 on BBTS. WTF. And yet if I go to checkout with Raphael it's still the previous shipping price. Why would that be? They should be the exact same size and weight.

How and where are everyone displaying these Turtles? I've never had a 1/4 scale figure before, not really my scale but after trying hard to ignore these I buckled!!!

My display consists of two Detolfs which already has 11 Hot Toys in it with an adjusted shelf to give Hulk more height. I've thought hard for that space in the bedroom with my wife lol, not quite sure she realises the size of these and I'm wondering how I'm going to be able to show them off.

I have Donnie on top of one of my detolfs. I think you should put two of the turtles on top of each of your two detolfs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put some 1/4 on top of detolfs from neca or I put them on the bottom of my statue case IMG_0567.jpg

Now that they're ordered I'm getting pretty excited. I have the perfect spot above my office desk but I need to clear some things out. T-U-R-T-L-E Powah! lol

I have Donnie on top of one of my detolfs. I think you should put two of the turtles on top of each of your two detolfs.

Mate have you got a picture you could show? I have two detolfs and was thinking about eventually having the four lined up on top but have some worries like them falling off and landing on wooden floor, and it also making the detolfs look messy!

I was thinking of putting these on top of my detolf cabinet but having had storage built in below the first level they won't quite fit. I'm left with just under 16" between the top of the cabinet and the ceiling, agonisingly short lol.

Will have to think of something else.

I was thinking of putting these on top of my detolf cabinet but having had storage built in below the first level they won't quite fit. I'm left with just under 16" between the top of the cabinet and the ceiling, agonisingly short lol.

Will have to think of something else.

Have you got enough space inside that you could adjust the top shelves to make them lower? I did that for my Hulk

Back