NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about it, if Raph sold out on eBay in just a little more than a day, perhaps sales are good enough to warrant a 1/4 Shredder.

*fingers crossed!*

giphy.gif

Yeah, feel a bit bummed that I wasn't here yesterday to do this as I noticed quite a few international people did. Now I wonder what is going to happen to their orders? Will Calendars fulfull them as they were somehow placed in the system or cancel them?

Anyway I sent them an email hoping they can fix it for me and saying that I received Donatello fine from them, so I don't see the problem here.

Ok an update to this. Received a response back from them in email after I mentioned how they previously sent me Donatello but I was having trouble getting Raphael and it said the following:

Thank you for contacting Calendars.com.

We are currently reevaluating our international shipping process, and there are limited items that will ship internationally at this time. Most of those items are paper material, like calendars and planners. Most games, toys and puzzles will not ship internationally.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

So I guess those that did manage to get their orders in and aren't based in the US, possibly prepare to have Calendars cancel your order. It's a real pain as they were good to purchase from I felt. Don't know who is next best if based in Australia (yeah there's popcultcha but I'm essentially paying around another AUS$100 on top of what I would have paid if I got it from calendars).

Mate have you got a picture you could show? I have two detolfs and was thinking about eventually having the four lined up on top but have some worries like them falling off and landing on wooden floor, and it also making the detolfs look messy!
I don't think you'll have any trouble fitting two turtles on each detolf. If you give them a wide stance like I have my Donnie posed, they will be pretty stable. My one-year-old son bumps my detolfs all of the time.
181b57253589fd7489c875a644a6cc87.jpg
5bb8fe96845224f7ccb4490a4503dddc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why do these turtles seem so much higher quality / better likeness than other neca 1/4 figures???

I can't get myself to buy any of the batman figures because they look so off to me but these look great no complaints.

why do these turtles seem so much higher quality / better likeness than other neca 1/4 figures???

I can't get myself to buy any of the batman figures because they look so off to me but these look great no complaints.

Their Batman figures are fine... The face/eyes just need a repaint to bring out the nice sculpt underneath the factory paint.

For those that ordered from NECA's eBay or Amazon how long before you expect to get Raph in hand?
Will take a little while to get to me here, hoping by end of next week. Can't wait to see pics and reviews for this guy.

For those that ordered from NECA's eBay or Amazon how long before you expect to get Raph in hand?
Will take a little while to get to me here, hoping by end of next week. Can't wait to see pics and reviews for this guy.

UPS ground takes about 4-5 days....

On a side note who's tracking has actually updated other than label created?

fda436cb2615a904b615a3e5c9d2d644.jpg
Penguin is just warming up Raphael's spot.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Poor guy, always an outcast. :lol

Psycho said:

So early next week maybe.
My tracking hasn't updated at all but probably different for international shipping.

My tracking hasn't updated either I normally get things in 4 days max from California

Same here. I wasn't expecting it to update yesterday but should of updated today.... As you'd think they would of dropped the packages off to UPS by now.

No movement on my UPS Ground tracking yet and I ordered from Amazon yesterday shortly after they went up. I think this is a case where NECA printed shipping labels to make their metrics on Amazon and EBay look good but haven't actually shipped anything out yet. Hopefully they get on it and the tracking will update later tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

No movement on my UPS Ground tracking yet and I ordered from Amazon yesterday shortly after they went up. I think this is a case where NECA printed shipping labels to make their metrics on Amazon and EBay look good but haven't actually shipped anything out yet. Hopefully they get on it and the tracking will update later tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

It'll likely have moment tonight or tomorrow if not I'll be emailing them.... NECA is pretty good a shipping stuff out from their ebay/amazon pages.

I don't think you'll have any trouble fitting two turtles on each detolf. If you give them a wide stance like I have my Donnie posed, they will be pretty stable. My one-year-old son bumps my detolfs all of the time.
181b57253589fd7489c875a644a6cc87.jpg
5bb8fe96845224f7ccb4490a4503dddc.jpg

Looks good, sweet collection. I might still adjust the top shelf of my second detolf to accommodate Donnie and Raph. Eventually being able to fit all four in straight up standing poses alongside each other. I just want them under the bright LED lights. But then I'll have trouble finding more space for Hulk!

I paid £130 total on NECA Ebay site including import fees for donatello. I had a £15 off voucher so used that. Even though there are import fees I'm hoping rhe "fees paid" will be enough to get him through which were about £22 in total. It's cheaper than a lot of the delivery companies are charging because they add "admin fees" on top.

I paid £130 total on NECA Ebay site including import fees for donatello. I had a £15 off voucher so used that. Even though there are import fees I'm hoping rhe "fees paid" will be enough to get him through which were about £22 in total. It's cheaper than a lot of the delivery companies are charging because they add "admin fees" on top.

I think I'll be going down this route when Leo is up for pre-order too. My Donnie is currently being held up at customs, hoping no more than another £40

Back