NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's this from? Official NECA pic?

Gotta go back and read a page or two. It's the Raph statue Trevor zammit originally sculpted on his own and released very limited. It's 1/6 scale.

Trevor is also the sculptor for Donny. His old progress pics are a few pages up too. This line is new to being picked up be Trevor actually started this all on his own years ago

Gotta go back and read a page or two. It's the Raph statue Trevor zammit originally sculpted on his own and released very limited. It's 1/6 scale.

Trevor is also the sculptor for Donny. His old progress pics are a few pages up too. This line is new to being picked up be Trevor actually started this all on his own years ago

Yep which is awesome cause his turtles are pretty dead on accurate.

I've had ZERO problems with them. Great packaging, great customer service, quick/trackable shipping. Two thumbs up from me.

Got him po from bbts for the record bbts is awesome I've been using them for a long time and have yet to let me down

Thanks! Went ahead and preordered!

I'm also looking forward to being able to easily pose these guys and not have to futz with them like with HT

Agreed thats for sure... or risk of breaking when u just lay an Predator on his back the clip ****ing snaps just like that.

Not official but from the sculptor who's doing the donnie

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OK. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

One thing I don't like about this guy is all the room between the knee and elbow pads and the joints. Perhaps they were designed like this to ensure maximum range of motion, but I don't like the way they look. Hopefully they can be tightened up a bit in production.

NECA-TMNT-1990-Donatello.jpg

NECA-TMNT-1990-Donatello-2.jpg

One thing I don't like about this guy is all the room between the knee and elbow pads and the joints. Perhaps they were designed like this to ensure maximum range of motion, but I don't like the way they look. Hopefully they can be tightened up a bit in production.

View attachment 246386

View attachment 246387
Its a proto it will improved by June.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I love the look of these 90's movie Turtles. These are so much better than the Playmates re-releases from last year.

Just wish they were in smaller scale (1:6) to fit better in my display and save space... the Donatello proto they have on display at the toy fair looks to be the perfect size. But I must admit NECA does some fine work in 1:4 (considering the size, price & articulation) - the Penguin from Batman Returns comes to mind.

In Pixel Dan's video from the toy fair, the guy from NECA mentioned it's a possibility they will release TMNT movie figures in other scales but I'm not holding my breath.

Back