NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't let other people's hype influence you to buy something you haven't collected in 20 years
Don't let other people's hype influence you to buy something you haven't collected in 20 years

Depending on the price, I might get one of these. I actually own one 1/4 scale figure already; the ToyBiz 18" super poseable Spidey (sensational figure btw).

One of these would go great on top of a detolf, above some other iconic 80s stuff.

but but but......there was nothing to collect for the past 20 years :dunno

Scratch that itch I say! :lecture

TMNT is so much fun to collect! Don't miss out. These will go up in value

but but but......there was nothing to collect for the past 20 years :dunno

Scratch that itch I say! :lecture

Actually not only have I not collected anything Turtles I haven't even followed it in all that time.

I was into the cartoon as a child though, I collected the toy line and I loved the first 2 movies. Never owned figures from those but wished I did...until I moved on and forgot about it.

The 4 movie turtles in 1:4 could conceivably be a tribute to that time....don't think I will though. They really wouldn't go with anything else I have and I just made a bunch of other preorders also due out in June.

5223633+_63bc70de7106be16e90156f0b6d45b14.png

Actually not only have I not collected anything Turtles I haven't even followed it in all that time.

I was into the cartoon as a child though, I collected the toy line and I loved the first 2 movies. Never owned figures from those but wished I did...until I moved on and forgot about it.

The 4 movie turtles in 1:4 could conceivably be a tribute to that time....don't think I will though. They really wouldn't go with anything else I have and I just made a bunch of other preorders also due out in June.

That inner child loved TMNT. I love paying homage to my younger self as a tmnt fan. You may end up loving TMNT and that could be both scary and exciting. Lol

In all honesty, I bet people will most likely select only their favorite turtle in 1/4 scale.

So they will be unique in your collection??! A stand out, a talking point, a water cooler conversation :lecture

That inner child loved TMNT. I love paying homage to my younger self as a tmnt fan. You may end up loving TMNT and that could be both scary and exciting. Lol

In all honesty, I bet people will most likely select only their favorite turtle in 1/4 scale.

Im in for it in the long run what ever NECA throws at me...from 1990 TMNT that is.

Neca remember: the turtles shells are all different from each other...

Did prime 1 even get this right, had no idea they were different... Not like were gonna be staring at the shell all day anyways but if they do make them different awesome.

IMG_7321.jpgIMG_7322.jpgIMG_7323.jpgIMG_7324.jpg

So I cant confirm the same sculpt will be used but for those hoping Raphael is next - a sculpt of him was done just about 3 years ago. The sculptor of Donny, Trevor Zammit, started this set as a fan project to my understanding and there are only 10-15 of these guys from what Ive been told but I could be wrong.

Anyway I think it may give an idea of what Raphs headsculpt will look like! I threw my WIP custom 1/6 Shredder and Casey in there to give an idea of scale

Back