NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If a thread was made taking down names of poeple interested in 1/6 scale versions of these turtles and it had a big enough following does anyone know where the thread could be sent to? The manufacturers facebook pages I guess? Would be great to send a strong message to some company to make these in 1/6.

If a thread was made taking down names of poeple interested in 1/6 scale versions of these turtles and it had a big enough following does anyone know where the thread could be sent to? The manufacturers facebook pages I guess? Would be great to send a strong message to some company to make these in 1/6.

I'm a HT collector for 1/6 so I'd only really be interested in them getting the license. I've found others just aren't as good, in my opinion.

I'm a HT collector for 1/6 so I'd only really be interested in them getting the license. I've found others just aren't as good, in my opinion.
If ht made them they would have rubber bodies therefore restricting the articulation. No thanks lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Owning the 90's turtles in 1/6 has and always will be the top of my wish list. There's things that I maybe like more but for different reasons but to have those four dudes in that scale displayed together would really be something special.

Owning the 90's turtles in 1/6 has and always will be the top of my wish list. There's things that I maybe like more but for different reasons but to have those four dudes in that scale displayed together would really be something special.

I agree 100%. It might not be the ideal scale, but to have all four of them is going to make a great addition to any collection. Just to have them with this much detail and screen accuracy is a dream come true.

i wish Neca did Tokka & Rahzar. they are my favourite since earliest childhood and crappy Playmates representation, especially Tokka.

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-ii-the-secret.jpg

i wish Neca did Tokka & Rahzar. they are my favourite since earliest childhood and crappy Playmates representation, especially Tokka.

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-ii-the-secret.jpg

I would love to see these guys in 1/4 but SHREDDER first

They won't Neca hasn't done 1/6 in YEARS..,

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I hope all the people requesting 1/6 scale would get on Hot Toys Facebook page and beg them to do it. They do 1/6 and are probably the only company that would nail the sculpts in that scale. Most of us are just happy NECA is doing this line at all and that they will be affordable.

I hope all the people requesting 1/6 scale would get on Hot Toys Facebook page and beg them to do it. They do 1/6 and are probably the only company that would nail the sculpts in that scale. Most of us are just happy NECA is doing this line at all and that they will be affordable.

If you want rubber bodies that will crack at the elbows and knees be my guest but alot of would rather not have rubber bodies....

If you want rubber bodies that will crack at the elbows and knees be my guest but alot of would rather not have rubber bodies....
TMNT designs don't need rubber bodies. their shells are firm and their joints are either covered with pads or hidden by natural turtle skin folds.
"hot toys" doesn't mean "rubber body".

TMNT designs don't need rubber bodies. their shells are firm and their joints are either covered with pads or hidden by natural turtle skin folds.
"hot toys" doesn't mean "rubber body".

about 50% of thier figures that arent iron man has rubber bodies.... Batman,robocop,ed209,commando,thor,ect

Back