NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
about 50% of thier figures that arent iron man has rubber bodies.... Batman,robocop,ed209,commando,thor,ect
is that 50% of their figures? o_O or that's maybe 5%? or 1%?
phicen and threezero looks to make only rubber bodies.

that's again, as i said, is a perk of classic TMNT design and not of a company who makes them.
though if somebody wanted to be true to movie design, he would wish soft, rubber front plates of TMNT shells :lol

Neca really nailed it, I hope the production pieces look just as nice

Neca really nailed it, I hope the production pieces look just as nice

Well I can already tell you the production won't be ass nice but still for $100 or less can't complain. Neca still has better paint apps than Mattel.

I hope all the people requesting 1/6 scale would get on Hot Toys Facebook page and beg them to do it. They do 1/6 and are probably the only company that would nail the sculpts in that scale. Most of us are just happy NECA is doing this line at all and that they will be affordable.

Lol hot toys won't do it. Not unless it's owned by the mouse. They got to many variations of iron man to worry about better licenses. Asking hot toys to do anything outside of Disney right now is wishful thinking and if by chance they did do the turtles they'd be put on hiatus for years in favor of another gold robot.

Lol hot toys won't do it. Not unless it's owned by the mouse. They got to many variations of iron man to worry about better licenses. Asking hot toys to do anything outside of Disney right now is wishful thinking and if by chance they did do the turtles they'd be put on hiatus for years in favor of another gold robot.
And if they did it would take years to release all 4. Look how long it took for Arkham City Batman and Batman Returns Batman 3+ years. No thanks I'm fine with Neca.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I'm just saying people keep begging NECA to make the turtles in 1/6 scale when they don't do that scale. I'm not familiar with the other companies that make 1/6 characters except Medicom, so that's why I said HT. Pick a company that actually specializes in that particular scale is all I'm saying. It's one thing for people to say 1/4 is too big and they want a smaller size, but all I kept seeing is 'I want 1/6, why aren't they doing this in 1/6 blah blah'. It was starting to get out of hand IMO.

Yeah, if HT does the 1990 TMNT movie, they won't make it seamless rubber bodies like ThreeZero did with their 2014 TMNT figures. The articulation design would most probably be the same as NECA's 1/4, just as HT's Preds have almost the same articulation as the HT Preds.

As for 1/6 -- again, I can't recall exactly but I think ThreeZero's also announced their 1/6 license for 1990 TMNT movie?

I'm just saying people keep begging NECA to make the turtles in 1/6 scale when they don't do that scale. I'm not familiar with the other companies that make 1/6 characters except Medicom, so that's why I said HT. Pick a company that actually specializes in that particular scale is all I'm saying. It's one thing for people to say 1/4 is too big and they want a smaller size, but all I kept seeing is 'I want 1/6, why aren't they doing this in 1/6 blah blah'. It was starting to get out of hand IMO.

If a 1/6 company were to tackle the turtles it'd be 3zero no doubt or maybe even medicom or some other company. HT doesn't really do those type of licenses anymore even tho they use to have a wide range of figures when they first started hell they Sucker punch and hellboy once upon a time ago.

just as HT's Preds have almost the same articulation as the HT Preds.
giphy.gif

...oh i got it. it was meant "Neca" in one of two cases.

Last edited:
I'm on the hunt for the original 27x40 movie poster or reproduction I don't care as long as it's the US version. It's now a must my best friend I grew up with had one hanging in his room
302xqok.jpg

Why the Hell is that poster so hard to find, anyway? I started looking for a reproduction awhile back, and was like "You're kidding me. How has this not been mass-produced before?" :dunno

Back