NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha indeed, the sculpt is very good but the paintjob is utter crap. They thought, ow he is called greyback, just dip it in a pot of grey paint and done...

It should look like this-

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoGun33BNwQ&list=FL2f29Po0MHRyj3w6ThD-t0Q[/ame]

The only 1/4 NECA Predator I own and probably will ever own is the original Jungle Hunter (closed mouth).

I have a lot of their 7 inch figures and will continue with them. Elder was a missed opportunity I feel, he could have been much better.

I think they are re-doing him in the 7 inch version.

Love this, and i plan on doing the visor mod. I did it on the original masked P1, but ive mostly forgot what i did. So i hope i dont **** it up

mti9.jpg

i posted this on neca's fb page:
i received the 1/4 predator elder and big red figures i pre-ordered and the qc was facepalm worthy: elder predator has terrible paint slop and unpainted areas, drop of bright grey paint on the shoulder and wrist blades put in upside down! the big red had nice paint however the twisty tie on the left arm was done so tight that it tore through some of the card, one of the wrist blades was snapped clean off and the hand popped out of the joint socket (which also damaged the joint socket so if put the hand back in it hangs halfway out loose). never had any of these issues with the previous preds. very very very unhappy.
View attachment 68884

View attachment 68885

View attachment 68886

View attachment 68887

View attachment 68888

Greetings fellow collectors! This is my first post to this forum.Glad to be part of this community.I think we,the collectors should make a gathering place for all of neca defective figures that we buy and send them in a large crate to their ''doorstep'' so Randy Falk and the other sculptors from Neca can see how the factories from China are mocking their work and mocking us,the consumers.I live in Europe and i am forced to pay triple per figure than the U.S. price.I had problems too,my Berserker Predator detaches from the waist everytime i move him,the masked city hunter has a loose leg and has excess plastic on the crotch that scratches the legs when i move them.Now i see that the bad QC has spread also to the 1/4 scale line.These are ill news indeed !

i posted this on neca's fb page:
i received the 1/4 predator elder and big red figures i pre-ordered and the qc was facepalm worthy: elder predator has terrible paint slop and unpainted areas, drop of bright grey paint on the shoulder and wrist blades put in upside down! the big red had nice paint however the twisty tie on the left arm was done so tight that it tore through some of the card, one of the wrist blades was snapped clean off and the hand popped out of the joint socket (which also damaged the joint socket so if put the hand back in it hangs halfway out loose). never had any of these issues with the previous preds. very very very unhappy.
View attachment 68884

View attachment 68885

View attachment 68886

View attachment 68887

View attachment 68888

Out of everything who the hell puts blades in upside Down :slap

How the hells did that come out so nice while the Elder looks like an 18" grey turd?

Where exactly the stand came from? Thanks.

Its the base from the Hot Toys New Goblin figure. I removed the nameplate. I think figures like these can greatly benefit from them. I know alot of people have the figures stood with no stands, but i like to make sure if i knock in to my figure or for whatever reason the figure may fall out of my control that its secured. This is my 3rd 1:4 and ive always used a Goblin stand for them.

j6ne.jpg

8tm4.jpg

Big Red finished cutting tree's down like a boss.

c21a.jpg

vz39.jpg

8yfa.jpg

0obl.jpg

Last edited:
man big red is awesome. I have two of these bad boys, just need to open one up to display.

Yeah I often look over at my P1 closed mouth Predator and I still get that WOAH factor from it, probably NECA's best figure.

Back