NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I often look over at my P1 closed mouth Predator and I still get that WOAH factor from it, probably NECA's best figure.

It might be why I haven't purchased any other ones.
They set the bar too high with the first set and then the prices went up.
I got mine for 60 shipped from Toysrus

It might be why I haven't purchased any other ones.
They set the bar too high with the first set and then the prices went up.
I got mine for 60 shipped from Toysrus

1/4 is not my thing but for the cheap price and high quality then breaking my rule was easy for the P1 figure just like NECA's upcoming Keaton Batman figure.

He is also the only one of the 1/4 Preds that I have as well.

I happen to think that the city hunter models were a pretty big step up, or at least the new articulation seemed entirely appropriate for those particular figures. If you haven't played around with one you might be surprised at just how much more poseable they are.

I happen to think that the city hunter models were a pretty big step up, or at least the new articulation seemed entirely appropriate for those particular figures. If you haven't played around with one you might be surprised at just how much more poseable they are.

I never bought any of the 1/4 figures after the P1 version so I have no experience with them but from what I have seen on these boards the originals have never been topped.

I have been wanting a cheap 1/4 P2 so I can play around with the idea of customizing it.

1/4 is not my thing but for the cheap price and high quality then breaking my rule was easy for the P1 figure just like NECA's upcoming Keaton Batman figure.

He is also the only one of the 1/4 Preds that I have as well.

I'm actually looking forward to the arkham 1/4 batman by neca.

I have been wanting a cheap 1/4 P2 so I can play around with the idea of customizing it.

Yes, surprised at the exaggerated deployment of pockmarks on the masked version, but a surprisingly easy 'fix' with a bit of modelling clay and alclad copper.

Hmm. I bought a 1/4 scale Predator from NECA (City Hunter) and it was my first and my last. For the cost of the thing, I was appalled at how awful the quality was. I'll take a slightly muddled more expensive HT sculpt any day.

No more 1/4 scale NECA for me. :slap

Hmm. I bought a 1/4 scale Predator from NECA (City Hunter) and it was my first and my last. For the cost of the thing, I was appalled at how awful the quality was. I'll take a slightly muddled more expensive HT sculpt any day.

No more 1/4 scale NECA for me. :slap

I agree, qc has really dropped on the 1/4 predators since the first release, and the price has almost doubled.:lecture

Uh mine are still the same price as the first and Hot Toys never gets the likening right (ok they are 1/6) but the Predators don't look like the actual ones from the films...just saying

If anyone is selling their Neca 1/4 Elder - I would be interested. Just has to come complete minus the box ofc. I will even take a broken one.

+1

I just bought it recently and first thing I did was heat-treating the dreads. I'm surprised when I see pics without any hair treatment at all :)

now waiting for the second best in the row to arrive... at least I hope... masked city hunter

Back