NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My eBay netting came today all the way from China and it looks great! :D

Quickly slapped some on the unpainted body to see it in action.

IMG_20131021_185326.jpg

i would make the netting grey but thats me

Yeah I want it to be sort of tan/brown like the actual fishnet used in the movies it'll have to be painted since bleach has no effect on it. 100% polyester.

Text I got from my wife yesterday: "so, odd quuestion for you. Why do you have numerous pairs of fishnet knee-high stockings? Is there something you need to tell me??"

Just imagine the 6" figures but....bigger. That's not being sarcastic, they look exactly the same!!

Thanks! My biggest conscern with Dutch is if they paint the flesh tone instead of using the color plastic they used on the 6" figures. I don't have the greatest of faith in theri painters.

Text I got from my wife yesterday: "so, odd quuestion for you. Why do you have numerous pairs of fishnet knee-high stockings? Is there something you need to tell me??"

:rotfl thats funny, same thing my girlfriend said. :hi5:

Thanks! My biggest conscern with Dutch is if they paint the flesh tone instead of using the color plastic they used on the 6" figures. I don't have the greatest of faith in theri painters.

It will be molded on a flesh tone, just like the 7" ones. Makes no sense to not do it that way on this size. Anyways, here is the pic :)

BWylUHbCMAAgfQA.jpg:large

^:lol excellent!

Looking at Dutch up there. Not bad. I might put an order in.

Yeah man, just do it, I preordered one from bbts, 80 bucks for a 1/4 scale dutch is worth it, Only thing I'm concerned with is if it will really be 1/4 scale as there predators are kinda small, will this guy be made even smaller to fit along side them or be made true 1/4 scale:panic:

Knowing the trouble NECA has with keeping things to scale, Dutch will be taller than the Preds. :p

Yeah man, just do it, I preordered one from bbts, 80 bucks for a 1/4 scale dutch is worth it, Only thing I'm concerned with is if it will really be 1/4 scale as there predators are kinda small, will this guy be made even smaller to fit along side them or be made true 1/4 scale:panic:

True that's the question. (Another being what will the paintjob on the face look like up close) I think I'd prefer if they made him true 1/4 even though the predator's aren't. Unless they remake the predators again they're just not going to get close enough to showing the correct size differential between Arnie and KPH in the suit so at this point don't even try. Just put out a good Arnold figure that isn't a dwarf.

True that's the question. (Another being what will the paintjob on the face look like up close) I think I'd prefer if they made him true 1/4 even though the predator's aren't. Unless they remake the predators again they're just not going to get close enough to showing the correct size differential between Arnie and KPH in the suit so at this point don't even try. Just put out a good Arnold figure that isn't a dwarf.

I don't have high hopes for the paint TBH, Its neca afterall, as long as it don't have cross eyes I'll be ok with it. BTW the neca 1/4 scale avengers, are they true 1/4 scale does anybody know, how do they stack up against a predator in height?

Back