NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1376589_621059494611760_1101553161_n.jpg

Not mine but a buddy on facebook did it by the name Of Dano's customs

How hard would it be to convert a Big Red to a P1? Aside from the obvious paint work. The gauntlets are on opposite sides. How hard would those be to swap? And the belt is different. Is it molded over the P1 belt/buckle or is it just one belt? If I pulled it off would I have to sculpt a new belt? Obviously different bone trophies. Anything else?

NECA realy need to slow down there releases if there factories can not keep up with the quality needed on 1/4 scale figures.

With prices increasing on almost every release of late i hope the quality does not continue to slip.There are a lot of releases due out between now and Christmas and i fear that they will be rushing the factories to get them on shelves in time for the silly season.

:exactly::goodpost:

Nothing like that. Just taken out of the box ;)

I love that answer :nana: to all the haters.I like mine so when everyone was bashing it i stopped looking in this thread.I do want to repaint the dreads and the teeth on mine are the same color as the body.

I was very disappointed when I finally had mine in hand so I dismantled it, ordered some netting and the head almost finished.

It looks great, paint wise it definately sucks, look at the backpack, it is not even shiny like the armour, good I have another backpack lying around...

Well here's the head so far. Still have lots of spots to add, touch ups then the final gloss coat. I've since filled the terrible gap between the eyes and on the cheeks.

DSCN1469.jpg
[/URL]

My eBay netting came today all the way from China and it looks great! :D

Quickly slapped some on the unpainted body to see it in action.

IMG_20131021_185326.jpg

Last edited:
Back