NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a quick shot of Ram who arrived last night.

image_zpsd0b9fd26.jpg

Great pic. these figures are jaw-dropping. Unbelievable quality for an accurate 20" figure under $100.00 We'll never see anything close at this scale/price range.

Reefer, it sound like you didn't order the P2 Open mouth sculpt...did you pass?

Yeah bro, I passed. The maskless head is great for sure, but I'm happy enough with the bio version. Fell into the trap of buying multiple versions of the first one lol, never again!!

Really more into displaying the bios anyway so it's all good!

Yeah bro, I passed. The maskless head is great for sure, but I'm happy enough with the bio version. Fell into the trap of buying multiple versions of the first one lol, never again!!

Really more into displaying the bios anyway so it's all good!

I hear ya...fell into the trap and now they've got me.

But i agree Reefer, the bios are awesome. I hope they make the Wolf. If they make him, i will only buy the masked version because he is one ugly mother ****er when he removes his bio.

Hi everyone, just want to share my custom P1 I just finished. :)

I repainted the armor and the mouth, (yeah I didn't repainted the body, I'm pretty satisfied with it) :D

Anways, here a few pics.

I put a new netting on it, (thanks to Badvermin for the link)
Chromed the wrist blades and added quills.

8406217347_b8e685fe6e_c.jpg

8406218041_a951d0911e_c.jpg

8406218245_7506b927d9_c.jpg

:D

Hi everyone, just want to share my custom P1 I just finished. :)

I repainted the armor and the mouth, (yeah I didn't repainted the body, I'm pretty satisfied with it) :D

Anways, here a few pics.

I put a new netting on it, (thanks to Badvermin for the link)
Chromed the wrist blades and added quills.

8406217347_b8e685fe6e_c.jpg

8406218041_a951d0911e_c.jpg

8406218245_7506b927d9_c.jpg

:D

Awesome job man - he looks really great! :clap

Great Sculpt, but the mandibles are too big and the crown not big enough.

I hope Neca revisted the netting on the upcoming Elder and makes him with the closed Mouth.
Further Neca makes Cobra belt buckles, a laser on the Plasma canon, more and bigger Squills, P2 feet, belts on the genital protection, correct musket, a ragged loincloath and a mat pale skin paintfinish.

Great Sculpt, but the mandibles are too big and the crown not big enough.

I hope Neca revisted the netting on the upcoming Elder and makes him with the closed Mouth.
Further Neca makes Cobra belt buckles, a laser on the Plasma canon, more and bigger Squills, P2 feet, belts on the genital protection, correct musket, a ragged loincloath and a mat pale skin paintfinish.

IDK man, it think it's the angle of the pics...but i do agree the upper mandibles look a little thick...however in this pic, it looks pretty damn close.
Predator2_60.jpg

I wish the sculpt had sharper mandibles, but it shouldn't be to hard to mod.

Someone say Elder?​
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZRB8yFmdA[/ame]

Last edited:
Does the 1:4 city hunter not come with the skull trophy? I thought it did, dont know why but ive been looking around and apparently it doesnt

@Bezzerker, its not so close, in thepic the mandibles are smaller ans sharper.

I think the protoype was accurate, but they make some errors on the production.

The mouth are wider than the prototyp and the mandibles are big and thickupper and lower).

The P1 has not this Problem.

This is not the P2 Elder, its a mix of this and the City Hunter . Elder have a P1 armor (apart from the arms).

For the elder are the cloed mouth and the right arm on the musket in the belt are so prominent(like the Sideshow statue). I hope Neca revisted the sculpt, that he looks like this.

Back