NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My open mouth P2 arrived this morning, luckily no damage to the box this time.

Figure looks great, I'll post some pics once I've completed the repainting.

Nice pics! How were you able to lower the c*ck blocker below the belt like that?

Thanks! To lower the ornamental cod piece, just cut the old cord and add a new one that's longer. Dunno why they have it up so high...as it is supposed to hang freely a bit lower below the belt.

For the guardian and unmasked P2, I used the old black cords from the masked P2...as I added more movie accurate cording to him.

Look forward to seeing the paint ups....its odd, as these are the first figures where i feel they don't really need repainting......i love them fresh outta the box...great job Neca........now get crackin on that Elder!

The gort/guardian is my favorite sofar,......as they did a great job on him!

Thanks! To lower the ornamental cod piece, just cut the old cord and add a new one that's longer. Dunno why they have it up so high...as it is supposed to hang freely a bit lower below the belt.

For the guardian and unmasked P2, I used the old black cords from the masked P2...as I added more movie accurate cording to him.

Look forward to seeing the paint ups....its odd, as these are the first figures where i feel they don't really need repainting......i love them fresh outta the box...great job Neca........now get crackin on that Elder!

The gort/guardian is my favorite sofar,......as they did a great job on him!
So that's what it's called! Thanks for letting me know how you did that. I'm too scared to try it. The 7" ones they are also too high up.

They are awesome, so awesome and less then 1/2 the price of Hot Toys. Can't wait for Elder and more. Have no idea where to put any more but I'll pass that bridge when I come to it!

Jay

They are awesome, so awesome and less then 1/2 the price of Hot Toys. Can't wait for Elder and more. Have no idea where to put any more but I'll pass that bridge when I come to it!

Jay

That's it. Buy now. Figure out where to put it later. :D

Got my new preds today! Snapped a few pics..

gort1.jpg

p2 head pattern is pretty good on the large size vs. the 7" figure

p2face1.jpg

gortp2.jpg

The gang....sofar.........
4preds.jpg

did you do anything to that guardian predator or did he come like that? mine looks very different. the paint, the feet, the body armor, etc...

did you do anything to that guardian predator or did he come like that? mine looks very different. the paint, the feet, the body armor, etc...

Not sure, but it sounds to me like you are mixing the two versions of that figure up. There was an earlier version. That one had the same body sculpt as the Classic Predator but with the Guardian head. The just released one in that pic is based on Predator 2. Different body same head.

Not sure, but it sounds to me like you are mixing the two versions of that figure up. There was an earlier version. That one had the same body sculpt as the Classic Predator but with the Guardian head. The just released one in that pic is based on Predator 2. Different body same head.

okay, i see now. i just did a quick search....looks like i have the one where they took the classic predators body and put the guardians head on it. why in the hell would they do this? its funny because when he arrived i thought, well this does not look like what i was expecting. i mean the one i have is still cool, but now what do i do? get the other one and keep the one i have? uuuggghhhhhh

Last edited:
Oh cool. I got curious about Series 2 being out and searched and found that EE has them Hot off The Truck and on sale for $159.99 with FREE shipping. I jumped on that and just bought them. The shipping alone was gonna be $25. Thanks EE :yess:

I like EE. I used to love going to their shop when they were closer to me. I haven't bought anything from them in a long time due to having to pay taxes which usually negates any discount they may have.

But thank you B1ueLeader. The $159.99 price along with the free shipping made it worth buying.:1-1:

Your welcome, glad I could help.

I like EE. I used to love going to their shop when they were closer to me. I haven't bought anything from them in a long time due to having to pay taxes which usually negates any discount they may have.

But thank you B1ueLeader. The $159.99 price along with the free shipping made it worth buying.:1-1:

Your welcome, glad I could help.

Thanks for the heads up leader.

I just ordered the 2-pack from EE @ $159.99 shipped to NJ. BEST DEAL i found.

for those just interested in the Unmasked ManOfActionFigures has him for pre-order - $89.99
https://www.manofactionfigures.com/products/14-scale-figure-predators-2-unmasked-city-hunter-neca

i was gonna order from MOAF, but the EE deal was too good to pass up!

Glad to say in a couple days i will own all NECA 19-20" Predators :)

My Guardian should be showing up tomorrow, actually really excited for it. These large NECA preds are just so satisfying!

Back