NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a repaint I did. Many thanks to Badvermin (netting!) and Wolverenz!! Thanks guys!

alpred5.jpg

Wow, this thing is insane! Making me want to pick one of these up.

Guys, I've been thinking about getting jungle and city hunter and I was wondering how good the poseability was on these guys.

Any pics of some sick poses? thanks

Thanks guys! i added some styrene to the bottom of his shoulder armor as well....to help cover the big hole under there.

as for taking apart my city hunter....if i had more time i would....
cant wait for the elder!!!
and more lost hunters...I hope!
Boar and brother Boar should be easy for neca to do in 1/4 scale.....

as for as cost, its not too much, as long as the client takes the figure apart and removes the old netting.....:O

alpr.jpg

Hi gang! Just wanted to share my latest video review of the unmasked City Hunter Pred from Predator 2! Just a quick show and tell style vid! :)
[ame]https://youtu.be/X2LKL5wGj7c[/ame]

Thanks for the review. Take care of yourself after your procedure. Much health to you.

Thanks, buddy! Recovering pretty well, though still feeling sore, no appetite, and having some nausea! I guess this is common after going under! Just taking my pain pills and trying to do a video or two for some fun! Neca has been doing a great job with these 1/4 scale Preds and for the price it's really a good deal I think!

Thanks, buddy! Recovering pretty well, though still feeling sore, no appetite, and having some nausea! I guess this is common after going under! Just taking my pain pills and trying to do a video or two for some fun! Neca has been doing a great job with these 1/4 scale Preds and for the price it's really a good deal I think!

Hey, Marlo. Thanks for the quick review. I t helped make up my mind, as I was thinking if I should get it or not since a local dealer just got this figure available under new arrivals last night.

Hoping for your speedy recovery, too, pare. And I hope I could meet you at a future comic con in the US :wave

Back