NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait for the Elder, very jazzed that they are adding the hip articulation from the P2, I had to mod my P1 to get some hip action.

Got my new preds today! Snapped a few pics..

gort1.jpg

p2 head pattern is pretty good on the large size vs. the 7" figure

p2face1.jpg

gortp2.jpg

The gang....sofar.........
4preds.jpg

Looks not bad, but the mandibles are a little bit to big.

The old articulation on Elder is not a problem.
He have one pose in the movie and he have not a loincloath to hide balljoints.

I hope Neca give him movie accurate close mandibles.

you guys think TRU is gonna carry Series 2 ? If yes, i will hold out for them...but if not i'm gonna make moves, because i really LOVE that open mouth P2 sculpt.

Really hoping they're gonna do a closed mouth BD P2 sculpt, bloodied up with the breather and severed arm.

God Bless NECA for giving us this army of 19-20" accurate Predators for under $100 a pop...they look so awesome together! Because of this line i have no interest in the CM, SS Maquette and new upcoming HT 1/4 Predator scale figures. NECA truly quenched my large scale predator thirst with these figures :)

I hope HT puts out a 1:4 Predator, but my concern is their price point. If Batman, and Terminator are any indication I can only see an HT Predator being in the easy $500 range. Simply too much for an overscale action figure in my opinion. I have a hard time justifying their 1:6 scale prices (although I do on occastion buy a piece here or there) let alone their 1:4 prices. At least witht he Cinemaqute you had a true piece of art, as opposed to just a figure. Just my opinion. For now the NECA are hitting the spot both for desire of the larger scale Predators, but also the price point is great, and you really get a ton for your investment.

I would love NECA to release the Falconer, Mr. Black, and the Tracker after the Elder is completed. Now that would be awesome!!

Is it true? Man than I will probably Cancel him...It had to be very good not to do this. I am very disappointed.

I've always loved your sig pic. The only thing missing is Robocop to complete my 'big 4', although I'm guessing you were going with Stan Winston-associated ones only.

Thank you a-dev! Back than when it was made I was only in these movies, creatures, but I always loved RoboCop of course and he is one of my favorite.

Which NECA Predator would any of you recommend I get for my first one (one of the ones I can get now that is)?

Personally I love the classic closed mouth predator the best. That was the first one I purchased.

With the new versions, I personally like the "Warrior" Predator which is Ram.

Just my opinion.

Back