NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These will sell out, 1,500 is not a lot when we're talking worldwide.

IMO the guy at the comic store seemed to disregard this simply because it was from NECA, he probably never carried anything from them and simply lumped this in with everything else without considering the limited run, the rabid desire from fans who've been waiting for this or the quality of these pieces.

I'm not certain of any of that of course but that's my impression, he could very well have done his homework and still opted not to carry them.

Regardless, I still think he made a mistake not getting some in, though, they would have sold for him.

What was the original retail price anyway? I can't remember. Certainly far less than the inflated ebay prices which I'm convinced people around here are forgetting is not what HT themselves charged for their figure.

While I don't exactly have a burning desire for the HT Pred if I saw it for cheap somewhere I'd certainly grab it.

What was the original retail price anyway? I can't remember. Certainly far less than the inflated ebay prices which I'm convinced people around here are forgetting is not what HT themselves charged for their figure.

I paid £200 for my HT P1 at the original time of release. Yikes!

The HT P1 was $180-$185 I think..

I cant wait for BBTS to ship these but I think a lot of people who are ragging on the Hot Toys one dont even own it (and deep down they wish they did). :slap

I don't own it, and honestly wouldn't want to. I wouldn't even pay $20 for it, let alone $200 or whatever they run.

Whoa you dont own the hot toys predator and you dont want too, wow go park yourself in a corner an stay put for twenty yearss or so, well i would highly reccomend you get one, but i am highly doubting that you will find it for anywhere for less than 200 let alone less then twenty dollars

good luck

Alright guys, here's Kyle's pics showing how to take the helmet apart and reposition the parts to get rid of the gap on the visor.

prmask001.jpg

prmask003.jpg

prmask002.jpg

prmask006.jpg

Kyle sent no explanation, but it looks fairly self-explanatory.
Hope this helps!

Hmmmm, okay, thanks.

I guess you could simply move the dome down and not even have to remove the lower half, right?

I just tried to get mine to come off and it wouldn't, I even used a hair dryer to warm it up.

Not gonna force it.

These will sell out, 1,500 is not a lot when we're talking worldwide.

IMO the guy at the comic store seemed to disregard this simply because it was from NECA, he probably never carried anything from them and simply lumped this in with everything else without considering the limited run, the rabid desire from fans who've been waiting for this or the quality of these pieces.

I'm not certain of any of that of course but that's my impression, he could very well have done his homework and still opted not to carry them.

Regardless, I still think he made a mistake not getting some in, though, they would have sold for him.

15,000 not 1,500.

Alright guys, here's Kyle's pics showing how to take the helmet apart and reposition the parts to get rid of the gap on the visor.

prmask001.jpg

prmask003.jpg

prmask002.jpg

prmask006.jpg

Kyle sent no explanation, but it looks fairly self-explanatory.
Hope this helps!

I see some nice modding potential. I have the Closed Mouth; now I need to get the helmeted version for my next makeover project.:clap

Back