NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that 2up is a 12", but the actually toy will be a 7-incher.
Could be wrong though.

Damn! Shorty sees dead people everywhere, but me 1/4 Neca's P2!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aDq7xlbdc4"]YouTube - Shorty - "I see dead people"[/ame]

:thud::thud::thud::thud:

Word of warning; be careful of the netting. It's quite tight in some areas and mine has snapped a small bit on the leg. Nothing major, just two diamonds have become one bigger diamond.

@Tankman
:pray::pray:
Please post guide how to modify the mask
Thank you

You start by prying it off in the back of the head. Once you do that it comes apart in the front kind of easy. The mask is in two pieces in the front. I'll try to take pics. I seemed to be having trouble uploading the pics. I'll send them to a friend and he can put them up.

You start by prying it off in the back of the head. Once you do that it comes apart in the front kind of easy. The mask is in two pieces in the front. I'll try to take pics. I seemed to be having trouble uploading the pics. I'll send them to a friend and he can put them up.

Tankman, when you get a chance can you snap pics of where to plug the bio wires into the pack? Thanks!

So you remove the dome of the helmet and lower it?

I'm still confused as to weather or not you raise the mouth plate or lower the dome.

So
I went to my local Comic shop and talk to someone about these preds, they said they were not ordering any because they wouldn't get any profit, that they would be shelf warmers, and it was too much to get them,
I said they were selling out all over online and he said that even though they were selling they were most likely going to end up in shelves for months of they got them :dunno:dunno

That dude sounds like he has no idea how badly these figures are wanted by fans.

If he got them they'd be gone by days end.

So
I went to my local Comic shop and talk to someone about these preds, they said they were not ordering any because they wouldn't get any profit, that they would be shelf warmers, and it was too much to get them,
I said they were selling out all over online and he said that even though they were selling they were most likely going to end up in shelves for months of they got them :dunno:dunno
I can see their rationality... I mean if you think about the clientele which is probably mostly either someone who goes for high end items like sideshow or Hot Toys pieces which would not bother with anything Neca, and kids who buy the cheaper figures and such. This piece is like right in the middle of high end/low end so it's a hard sell. Same reason I just do not see this being sold in Toys r Us stores, which is actually too high end for the average buyer that shops there. I think this is why Neca limited the number of pieces and why it's questionable we get anything else like this from Neca. I hope they do sell out so Neca may change their minds!

Jay

I can see their rationality... I mean if you think about the clientele which is probably mostly either someone who goes for high end items like sideshow or Hot Toys pieces which would not bother with anything Neca, and kids who buy the cheaper figures and such. This piece is like right in the middle of high end/low end so it's a hard sell. Same reason I just do not see this being sold in Toys r Us stores, which is actually too high end for the average buyer that shops there. I think this is why Neca limited the number of pieces and why it's questionable we get anything else like this from Neca. I hope they do sell out so Neca may change their minds!

Jay

yeah, you make me see his point, I guess is really hard to imagine this being a shelf warmer but, not impossible, I guess they are playing it safe

Only pic I have at the moment:

img7921a.jpg

The Shrinking Predator!

Jay

NECA has the "Predator II" also in prototype. It was featured at the NYC Toy Show, and is totally awesome!!!!!!!!!

Back