NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got my tracking info from CSC too, it'll be here on the 11th. :yess: man if i didnt have other stuff on preorder i'd get the bio one too. :monkey2

Decided not to change my order. Not worth the hassle and I can wait an extra week or two. If CSC has them and TRU is preparing to get the real orders in, then it won't be long now... just so pumped for these!!

Open mouth version for me. Not enough space for 2 of these monsters, got my HT P1 custom mask, plenty happy with that for my masked version pred.

for some reason the closed mouth p1 looks meaner, cooler ,to me
so i went for it, but the masked p1 is my favorite of the 3.

for some reason the closed mouth p1 looks meaner, cooler ,to me
so i went for it, but the masked p1 is my favorite of the 3.

Not exactly closed mouth but the LSB is gonna be my closed mouth version, gonna try to display all of them together....will be Epic Winning!

Wow these are finally here!

The visor still looks a little too tall, but I've stopped complaining.
These figures rock!!! :rock :clap

$13.95 ups shipping.for one.

Just doing crazy math here, and I dont know if shipping is same for all states or not, but, that would mean... 2 preds is around 170-174 bucks??
TRU is 150 free shipp... yeah, Im staying with TRU

Last edited:
Just called Toys R US Headquarters, apparently they are either A. Sold out B. The order from Neca was cancelled....they are not certain which one it is LOL...yeah.

Anyway, I waited to long and now missed out with them. There is an ebay seller right now for $79.99 with $15.00 shipping. Figured with TRU it would have been nearly the same with tax anyway. Gonna probably jump on that ebay one since they have IN HAND in stock pictures of it.

no no no no no:slap :monkey4

Wish I had more time to play with these, as they're quite photogenic... but I got to get this FCBD plan on track or my Saturday is going to be blown to Hell.

One more pic for now. Interested to see what some of you photo-wizzes come up with for cool poses/shots.

preds.jpg

THIS is out of BOX AmazinG!!!!! :clap :clap :clap

Well, to all of the skeptics who said this wouldn't work, and that they were waiting for in hand pics...

SUCK IT :rotfl

you mite need to jump ships and get them from csc.

F### me, I Don't think I can, is a 26 dollar difference, damn it,
I mean, some of you said the people that Answer the TRU phones have no idea what they are talking about,

Waht are the odds of the order not being met by TRU? have they done that a lot? I heard something about green lantern here, but, you would think they are a serious company, I mean, maybe im speaking too soon and they will ship these babies soon, but if they cancel I will make it MY personal Vendetta against TRU lol :panic: (not really) but, I would damn sure tell everyone I know not to buy there,
damn :slap

I think I might send an email asking, wont do any good but, oh god please I beg you dont cancel these

I'll keep the BBTS order. I can wait. Love Predator but evidently not quite as much as others here.

Decided not to change my order. Not worth the hassle and I can wait an extra week or two. If CSC has them and TRU is preparing to get the real orders in, then it won't be long now... just so pumped for these!!

Love CSC, but switching my orders to them will hurt the wallet. Even if I drive to pick them up, which is something right now I don't want to do, the almost 10% state tax just ruins the purchase. I don't need to be one of the first to get these as long as I get them.

Love CSC, but switching my orders to them will hurt the wallet. Even if I drive to pick them up, which is something right now I don't want to do, the almost 10% state tax just ruins the purchase. I don't need to be one of the first to get these as long as I get them.

yeah I dont care at all if i have to wait 2 months to get them,
as long as i do, this sucks

Okay I went to TRU, my order is still in place, nothing has changed,

i send them an email asking what is the status of the order, and if they know if the order is going to get here soon or not, I'll see what they say...:monkey2

Back