NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love CSC, but switching my orders to them will hurt the wallet. Even if I drive to pick them up, which is something right now I don't want to do, the almost 10% state tax just ruins the purchase. I don't need to be one of the first to get these as long as I get them.
:lecture This.

So did we ever establish whether these guys have the arm and leg straps or not?

yes they have them, and the masked p1 has hoses on his mask too.i asked tankman a few pages back and he said yes, plus i ask csc on the phone,before i ordered mine and they looked and said yes, they have the arm and leg straps and hoses on the masked one, i'm so glad they do.

Right?

I use to buy a ton of stuff from them and would pick it up. At this point the tax is more than the shipping.

I only buy from them if the item price is practically giving it away.

For you and I, it doesn't make sense.
We get hit hard with sales tax because we live in the same state as CSC.

For this reason I purchase out of state (at AE or BBTS, etc.). I come out spending a lot less depending on the price of the item(s).

Wish I had more time to play with these, as they're quite photogenic... but I got to get this FCBD plan on track or my Saturday is going to be blown to Hell.

One more pic for now. Interested to see what some of you photo-wizzes come up with for cool poses/shots.

preds.jpg

This thread is too much now. I need these figures NOW! :D

yes they have them, and the masked p1 has hoses on his mask too.i asked tankman a few pages back and he said yes, plus i ask csc on the phone,before i ordered mine and they looked and said yes, they have the arm and leg straps and hoses on the masked one, i'm so glad they do.

Than why aren't they there at CornerStoreComics's photos? They are the final versions and I am not seeing the arm and the leg straps on them. Anyway it looks incredible. Say what you want about Neca and Hot Toys but this predator just eat the HT's version alive. Oh and it is much better than the 1000 dollar Sideshow maquette also...and this is only a 80 dollar figure. Very nice job. I always collected SS and HT figures but Neca surprised me with this release. There is not a single predator which is that nice and accurate.

Oh and it is much better than the 1000 dollar Sideshow maquette also...and this is only a 80 dollar figure. Very nice job. I always collected SS and HT figures but Neca surprised me with this release. There is not a single predator which is that nice and accurate.

I though the SS maquette was a great looking piece.

Anyway this NECA Pred keeps getting better and better.:yess:

Than why aren't they there at CornerStoreComics's photos? They are the final versions and I am not seeing the arm and the leg straps on them. Anyway it looks incredible. Say what you want about Neca and Hot Toys but this predator just eat the HT's version alive. Oh and it is much better than the 1000 dollar Sideshow maquette also...and this is only a 80 dollar figure. Very nice job. I always collected SS and HT figures but Neca surprised me with this release. There is not a single predator which is that nice and accurate.

i think it's the way they have them posed and the closeness of the picture,why you can't see them, csc have a boxed one on ebay and you can see them on it.

Back