NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a shipping notice for the predators from CSC and mine will be here on monday!!! I ordered the closed mouth and the open mouthed versions...:clap

That's probably why they are not on TRU anymore, they either got or are expecting them to come in very soon. Probably going to process all the pre-orders, then relist the remaining in-stock items back up a few days later.

Unless you recive a cancellation notice from TRU, you should be getting your pre-order from them filled, and probably pretty soon.

Ok, not pimping here (I'll save that for the Dealer forum), but these things are frickin' awesome. Solid body, tight joints (the few there are anyway), stands on its own (so far), very good detail.

This one is mine, fresh out of the box:

fredthepred.jpg

Another pic or two coming...

Wish I had more time to play with these, as they're quite photogenic... but I got to get this FCBD plan on track or my Saturday is going to be blown to Hell.

One more pic for now. Interested to see what some of you photo-wizzes come up with for cool poses/shots.

preds.jpg

That's it, I am so switching go CSC. They look gorgeous! The thing I love about these figures, and it's actually the mark of a well-done piece for me, is how clean they look. The torso work looks great, the helmet is perfect... pure, simple, and clean work.

The skin looks too yellowish. Might just be the lighting of the pics, though. And are the jowls on the unmasked a lighter color than the rest of the head?

All in all, looks pretty darn good, though. Can't wait to get mine.

It looks like the colors are more the result of the pics, but I'd rather have the figure have some color than be albino, so... it's all good :D.

The skin looks too yellowish. Might just be the lighting of the pics, though. And are the jowls on the unmasked a lighter color than the rest of the head?

All in all, looks pretty darn good, though. Can't wait to get mine.
Yeah, I didn't have time to pull my lighting rig out for these shots. The head on the unmasked figure is reflecting the fluorescent lighting in the office here, and the body yellow is more muted than the photos suggest.

Back