NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
001-9.jpg

002-11.jpg

003-10.jpg

004-1.jpg

Just bought the open mouth version from CSC. Does the head come off easy, was thinking of buying the bio and closed mouth versions on eBay.

Hi everyone, I have been following this tread for couple months and they finally get release now. These pictures are so amazing that I have to express my excitement now~~I am patiently waiting for my preorder from BBTS !!

I really don't know what to do.:slap
Get all 3 or just the masked one.

If I get all 3 I also get the closed mouth one which I really don't need.

How does it feel in hand though? The pics so far look great but when you sit there and hold him, is it a WOW?!
Size is impressive but its not heavy as we know, so weight wise, the wow can't be too big is my guess.

Does his left computer wrist gauntlet have blue dots on the line running down the closest to his weist? The blue dots signify his cloaking technology.

Well, I figured if I get all 3, than I pay only 40$ for closed mouth one, so I rather get all 3. Makes sense?
I don't know how you would expect someone to deduce that your concern was to save money from this post:
I really don't know what to do.:slap
Get all 3 or just the masked one.

If I get all 3 I also get the closed mouth one which I really don't need.

You don't mention a single thing about your concern of saving money by buying all three. Makes sense?

Back