NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1 is the best to me but P2 is so cool looking I can see why others would like it best. For me it's aways a let down to see my 13 inch figure get shrunk down. It's the coolest thing however to see these get blown up to the 19 inch figure. I can only imagine our Predators being big like this P1.

this figure is looking amazing, u really did a great job, cant wait to put this on the shelf next to my air jordans.. bring on a 19 p2, Im begging!!

Man, in some of those pics it looks almost like it's THE Predator just standing outside. That thing is so dead-on it's scary! That third pic is amazing.

I know and somebody pinch me that it's turning out this nice. This is the figure I've dreamed about since 1987. The fans are in for a real treat here.

I know and somebody pinch me that it's turning out this nice. This is the figure I've dreamed about since 1987. The fans are in for a real treat here.

Kyle, thanks for the photos! EPIC! :rock

I like the Elder all big like that, wanna send him my way? :lol
Also, why does it look like there is a P2 head on a P1 body in the background of one of the photos?

Yeah same here, P1 is always king and the coolest for me; but P2 is an awesome design as well.

But yeah, seeing these awesome works of art in this large scale is really amazing, the detail and just plain awesomeness blows me away everytime I see a new pic. I may dare say this the best thing NECA has produced thus far, it's just a spectacular piece, and a mind-blowing value.

I feel it's the best by far.

attachment.php
don't even act like we can't see those Hot Toys preds back there. they really need to get their dreads fixed too.

Man, pics of the soon-to-be-released 1/4th P1 AND close-up pics of the P2 prototype? It's like christmas!:D

The body sculpt on the P1 is awesome!! And please tell me there's going to be a 1/4 scale P2 ......

oh and while we've got you here, tankman - is there any chance we're gonna get a P1 or a P2 with the medkit?

Hey Tankman, for that pic of the P2 proto without the Dreads, It looks like there are the individual holes for each dread to go into.

Will the final figure be like this, or are they just there because you sculpted it to be prop-accurate, and the holes will be re-tooled and the dreads on the final smaller figure will just plug in with larger chunks of dreads, like the P1 figure?

Oh sh#t son. It looks unbelievably good. I really can't believe that we are getting this high quality of a product for the price point it's at.

Hey Tankman, for that pic of the P2 proto without the Dreads, It looks like there are the individual holes for each dread to go into.

Will the final figure be like this, or are they just there because you sculpted it to be prop-accurate, and the holes will be re-tooled and the dreads on the final smaller figure will just plug in with larger chunks of dreads, like the P1 figure?

You got it.

Back