NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I've always loved about NECA, the haters and elitists can say what they will but NECA has always had an uncanny ability to represent the characters accurate to the actors that played them, from stance, body type, build and overall body language.

This Pred *IS* Kevin as the Pred and not some fanciful comic-book-ish approximation, same with their 18" Michael Myers, the sculpt captures Nick Castle as he looked in the first film rather than the skinny impostor that McFarlane did in 18".

Keep that crap, I want how they appeared in the film.

Man, it's May and I can't contain my excitement, when I'm home I'm checking my email for a shipping notification and when I'm at work I'm doing the same thing on my phone...it's beginning to affect my life lol.

Tankman, I am on my knees begging you to let us off the hook and tell us when this is coming, please, PLEASE **PLEASE**!!!!

LOL, To be honest with you I'm not sure when it's coming. I think in two weeks or so. I can't wait to see how they will be turning out and we enjoy very much to try making these guys look the way they did in the movie.

LOL, To be honest with you I'm not sure when it's coming. I think in two weeks or so. I can't wait to see how they will be turning out and we enjoy very much to try making these guys look the way they did in the movie.

I hope it's soon. Will the UK get their stock later as usual?

Berserker Predator would be amazing in this 20+ inch scale too. Even though Neca is not as big of a toy company Hot Toys is, I think they should get into the habbit of making the wrist blades real metal. It surely will increase their sales by a little %. But its Great!

Hi all,

I am newbie of this forum. I am Predator fans....NECA 1/4 Predator looks very goood.

Berserker Predator would be amazing in this 20+ inch scale too. Even though Neca is not as big of a toy company Hot Toys is, I think they should get into the habbit of making the wrist blades real metal. It surely will increase their sales by a little %. But its Great!

The paint job on Berserker would be a shocker at any scale!:horror

possibly in part from my cancelled order. turns out my local comic shop is getting plenty of these, so i'll make those suckers eat the shipping.

Looks like Toysrus.com took down the 1/4th Preds Pre-order on the site. They must have sold their limit.

Looks like Toysrus.com took down the 1/4th Preds Pre-order on the site. They must have sold their limit.
Wow, I would think that they would indicate as "Pre-sold out", but whatever.
I'm just glad this thing is selling.
It'll send the message to NECA that the fanbase is here and hungry for more. :yess:

Wow, I would think that they would indicate as "Pre-sold out", but whatever.
I'm just glad this thing is selling.
It'll send the message to NECA that the fanbase is here and hungry for more. :yess:

Yeah, TRU is weird like that. Sometimes they will have a "Sold Out" thing, other times the item just disappears from the site.

I'm just hoping it's not a thing like that green lantern pre-order fiasco, where they pulled the item, then cancelled everyone's pre-orders because they couldn't fill demand.

Back