NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

It wont sell because it's a terrible design. The worst in all the Alien or Predator films. Utter trash.

hsssssssssshhhhhh . . . .

*slams inner mouth through CelticP's face*

I kid, I kid.

It wont sell because it's a terrible design. The worst in all the Alien or Predator films. Utter trash.
It isn't though. It's an awesome design, just bad for the A/P Universe. I wish they would have gone with somthing that made more sense..

When are we going to see good pics of the P1 fully painted? Haven't they only shown us like, 2 of parts of his back....

The Newborn is more artistic and visually pleasing to me, then that horrible thing. I cant believe that's the best they could've come up with.

I agree, I prefer the Newborn far over their Predalien design.

I prefer the Newborn over the MOVIE version of the Predalien.

But, there are much better designs for the Predalien out there, that are pretty damn cool.

The Newborn is more artistic and visually pleasing to me, then that horrible thing. I cant believe that's the best they could've come up with.

Why? The newborn looks like a weird gorilla person with a long head and pale skin... At least the predalien looks like, well, an predator and an alien.

Who buys the HT P1? I think it is outdated, and very expensive now :dunno

4zcoyaus.jpg

I bought it.....Orz...

Why? The newborn looks like a weird gorilla person with a long head and pale skin... At least the predalien looks like, well, an predator and an alien.

The Newborn looks exactly like it should...an amalgamation of human and Alien DNA in a 'newborn baby' form.

Imagine what it would look like if it had time to mature. :eek

Yeah, I always liked the design of the Newborn. It looked exactly how a horrible genetic abomination should look. It was like Seth Brundle from "The Fly", it was supposed to look malformed and like the result of damaged and tampered genetics. I always though that if left time to mature, it would form tumors, bone spurs, malformed limbs and body structures, and have neurological problems. (body spasms, inconsistent and self-destuctive behavior, etc.)

The PredAlien from AvP:R looks like the result of a crazy scientist mix-mashing Alien and Pred DNA together and making a genetic mistake. A REAL PredAlien created though facehugging and Alien genetic manipulation and coding would be an Alien with some Predator features and design elements, same as The human-born and dog/ox born members of the species.

I prefer the Newborn over the MOVIE version of the Predalien.

But, there are much better designs for the Predalien out there, that are pretty damn cool.
Yeah, thats what I meant when I said "over their Predalien design".

This has always been my favorite design for the Predalien.

Predalien2006_7_s.jpg

I'd like to see a translucent area on the front part of the dome on this one though, like on the AvP: R Predalien.

Sorry for getting off topic :peace :lol

205112979.jpg

205113789.jpg

Tankmans newest Post on this page:

I've got P1 right here in front of me and the body is outstanding. I really couldn't be happier really. I was worried about him standing because he is heavy and bad to the bone. The head needs some work and we're on it and it will be great I think. 80 bucks is nothing for this guy and like you I'm thinking if only we get a P2 like this. This P1 figure is by far our best figure we've done and I'm hoping the new factory won't pull any BS like the other factory. I can't get over how cool this thing is. As far as P2 goes fans can at least feel good I hope that a big P2 fan is trying to make sure P2 is a very good P2 likeness. Mc toys head of sculpting didn't give a crap at all about it. That was one of the things that made me say OK I'm history from this place because I knew the things fans loved most got the half ass treatment. Not good.

and Post 2:

The new Factory sent us the first test shots of the 18 inch P1 and I'm hoping P2 ends up in the same place. This P1 test shot is a dream come true and fans are in for a huge treat with these figures.

:clap

Last edited:
Back