NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

Look at the joints, this is more than ugly.
Overall, i say it again OVERALL = Terrible.
Face-Sculpt OFF and Body Propotions of a 5 year old kid in a costume.DISASTER !

This figure has nothing in common with the film.

I dont wanna diss HT, i say only what i think.

rdpv9prm.jpg

Last edited:

Look at the joints, this is more than ugly.
Overall, i say it again OVERALL terrible.
Face-Sculpt OFF and Body Propotions reminds a 5 year old kid
This figure has nothing in common with the film.

I dont wanna diss HT but i wanna say what i think.

Wrong thread! Your post has nothing in common with the NECA figure!:ignore:

Hot Toys figure is awesome. Thats why its selling for typically over 400 on ebay consistently. People dont pay inflated prices for things that arent great. its worth more than double its retail.

Back on topic, Necas figure will be good too, but in a different way than Hot toys was.

I hope you explode.

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

I am sorry, there was just way too much win in that post.

But yeah, don't respond to trolls. That's bad:lecture.
I might actually need to pose my self-invented "The Newly-Written Universe's Guide to Trolling™", although I wish it wasn't so soon after the last time. This place is crawling with people who can't express themselves without bashing others and getting put on a pedestal.

Last edited:

Back on topic, Necas figure will be good too, but in a different way than Hot toys was.

Am REALLY looking forward to this figure -- rather these figures...
I just wished they would've done the replacable mandibles and helmet thing instead - or at least t additional replaceable heads...instead of having to buy each one...

Some here on the last page ask why NECA is better than any other, so i answer.

I know this is the proto but if nothing goes wrong NECA beat easily the SS with the 18" ! The PAINT on the SS is bad and NECA have the much better sculpt.

IMG_7831.JPG

The Paint-Job on the SS is very cheap, totally wrong colour. Look at the chest or the hand;:

32.jpg

14.jpg

Last edited:

I do hope NECA can source a better netting for the figure, but if not I'll still be happy.
I wonder when we might get to see more pics!

I'm sure I will like this figure for what it is and am certain that we will get our $80 worth.

The 1/4 Neca Alien/Predator face off dream will be realized very shortly.

Last edited:

This P1 is an absolute insta-buy. But... if they make 1/4 P2, then I'll hit the ceiling. Afterwards... if they make a 1/4 P2 Elder, I will not be able to contain my excitement any longer and will probably spend the rest of that week jumping up and down in front of my shelf wearing nothing but a pair of customized net-textured Predator undies.

That last part was a joke. I have not, am not, nor will I ever make a pair of netted Predator undies. Having that said, I do, however, hope that NECA will give us the P2 and P2 Elder in 1/4 scale. I'd say it could certainly happen if sales go well with this one. Make it limited, and give it your all (since the cost of putting out Pred figs is higher than usual stuff). That's what they have to do, and if done correctly, they'll end up paving their way into the higher-end market. This release is exactly what they need to make it happen.

This P1 is an absolute insta-buy. But... if they make 1/4 P2, then I'll hit the ceiling. Afterwards... if they make a 1/4 P2 Elder, I will not be able to contain my excitement any longer and will probably spend the rest of that week jumping up and down in front of my shelf wearing nothing but a pair of customized net-textured Predator undies.

That last part was a joke. I have not, am not, nor will I ever make a pair of netted Predator undies. Having that said, I do, however, hope that NECA will give us the P2 and P2 Elder in 1/4 scale. I'd say it could certainly happen if sales go well with this one. Make it limited, and give it your all (since the cost of putting out Pred figs is higher than usual stuff). That's what they have to do, and if done correctly, they'll end up paving their way into the higher-end market. This release is exactly what they need to make it happen.

I can't wait to see what NECA does on the P2 sculpting. His mask is my favourite from all the films.

The netting is do-able. It just looks like it's on rather tight. Just get it soaking wet, stretch it all out to your liking, tatter it and cut holes in it (in netting, right) to your movie-accurate liking and there ya go.

Hmm, I don't know if this'll work. How will we recreate the diamond shape by cutting out some hexagons?

Tell you what . . . if you manage to successfully pull this off and post pics to prove it, I'll pay you to customize mine. That is, unless I figure out a way to peel the armor off and attach correct netting . . . assuming I can find correct netting . . .

Thats funny because I have a pair of underwear with netting sewed on that stretches down my legs.. :lol
And I agree, a NECA 18 inch P2 would be absolutely amazing.. My all time favorite Predator, would deffinately be a Grail for me. Man, can you imagine if they really did make one? :horror Freaking out now..

NECA i have wishes :yess:
Alien queen or Predalien in 18" again for 80$ or even 100$. :pray:

Bullsheeeet!

Back