NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

why the hell is that kid getting more accounts after it was made perfectly clear that he isn't welcome on here?

People come here to have adult discussions. Your constant harassing and forum abuse is quite upsetting. You act like this in the real world with real people you won't get far.

thats what happens when you have affordable toys that even a 12 year old can afford. You wont see ppl like this kid in threads that concern high end pieces. Thats why hes always in this one..........

People come here to have adult discussions. Your constant harassing and forum abuse is quite upsetting. You act like this in the real world with real people you won't get far.

Isn't that why he spends his time being a troll in the first place? :lol

Although, I'd say for the whole "your mother" crap, this dude deserves an IP ban. Probably the rudest and most-insulting posts I've seen, and he's not even spamming his own opinion like the others; he's simply getting off on these arguments. It's this kind of unproductive BS that gets threads closed, so the sooner the source is banned, the better. 1/4 P1 has way too much potential for his discussion to end, all because of one guy with too much free time and too-little of a life. I'd use harsher words, but it's clear emmanon's time is short.

@Terminator_Fan_Game: Oh, boy... pump your brakes, bro.

EDIT: "HT victims." You'd have to be blinder than blind not to know this is lubie. IP ban, people!

I don't get why they don't IP ban here in the first place.

How many times does this need to happen before the lesson is learned by the mods?

this kid in threads that concern high end pieces. Thats why hes always in this one..........

So you are new here ? Muhahhahaa in the last two years i was only on Barbie threads, i mean Hot Toys !
Ask some people like A-DEV :lol

My favorites : T2 (PF )... very Hungry

T2 ( HT )... squashed

Predator 12" ... no comment :rotfl

Jason PF and many more.

never mind. it's because you knuckleheads keep responding to him.

Remember everyone, there is an ignore user feature. I would recommend using it.

Yep, just ignore him and report his posts.

yea, i know, but i was bored. its kind of fun to bash trolls i guess, but im done now :dunno. Eventually, he will get tired of the harrassment. Btw-is anyone keeping a log of his user names so far? I dont believe in the ignore feature :lecture

I love it when foreigners try to insult with poor spelling and even worse English.

Back