NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

Maybe they might make a Predator in 1:1 scale for you for $80:pigfly:

Predator 1 in 18 scale cost 80$, just for the information. :slap

So why its so impossible to release a Predalien for 80$ and a Alien Queen for 100$ kiddie ? Tell me

A 1:1 for 80$ is more than unrealistic a Predalien in 1:4 not kiddie, thats the difference. :wink1:

You can put your Smiley in the ... and your irony too. :exactly:
Dont be ridiculous

Last edited:

Predator 1 in 18 scale cost 80$, just for the information. :slap

So why its so impossible to release a Predalien for 80$ and a Alien Queen for 100$ kiddie ? Tell me

Because an Alien Queen is more than twice the size of the Predator and the monumental amount of plastic and security needed would easily raise the price.
It's simple math, "kiddie." You're looking to pay at least $160 for a Queen, assuming everything is cut, dry, and logical. But it never is, and the sheer cost of making one would bump the price even higher.
And a Predalien is larger than a Predator, so that sure as hell won't run you $80.

And no one is envious of anything. We're all getting this piece and we all have positive things to say. You're either assuming things, trying to stir something up, overly-protective of the single brand you support, or trying to stir something up. Guess it's gotta be done after all. Sorry it came to this, but...

"The Newly-Written Universe's Guide to Trolling™":

1. Repeating one's self over and over again
2. Accusing others of being insulting when you not only do the same, but you started it (yes, that last part is true)
3. Being fairly new, yet placing yourself above everyone else
4. Ignoring the fact that those you are insulting have clearly done more research than you ever have -- and it's perfectly obvious you haven't done any because once again, your argument is built upon the same copied/pasted posts
5. Accusing them of not showing enough proof
6. Not showing any of your own
7. Accusing them of being lazy for asking you to provide your own
8. Hypocrisy, plain and simple, all over your posts
9. Fitting any of these criteria

With this ground-breaking nine-step system, even you... can achieve true antagonistic internet infamy.

UncleSam_2.gif

Happy trolling! :wave

This scuplt and even the paint looks already great on 7".
This or the Alien queen deserve more than a Cigarette-size, NECA you know what to do. :yess:

This beauty would be a guaranteed Bestseller.

2088320403_3793c36b92.jpg

Because an Alien Queen is more than twice the size of the Predator and the monumental amount of plastic and security needed would easily raise the price.
It's simple math, "kiddie."
:wave
160$
No, 1600$ :rotfl
Kiddie, do you know how much the Alien Queen from Mcfarlane has cost ?
Off course its not 18", but look at the right side and think.

Alien%20Queen%20Mcfarlane%20set.jpg

You exaggerate and you have no idea, go sleep.

Yes, 300000$, OMG

You have no idea, go sleep

An alien queen scaled to 7" figures and a 1/4 scale Alien queen aren't exactly the same thing. Seriously man WTF? At least try to make some sort of sense in your trolling.

An alien queen scaled to 7" figures and a 1/4 scale Alien queen aren't exactly the same thing. Seriously man WTF? At least try to make some sort of sense in your trolling.

You are scaled to 7", i speak about the big one. OMG :slap

It's simple math, "kiddie."
:wave
160$
No, 1600$ :rotfl
Off course its not 18", but look at the right side and think.

Alien%20Queen%20Mcfarlane%20set.jpg

You exaggerate and you have no idea, go sleep.

..................??

Let me see if I understand you - you want a 1/4 scale Alien QUEEN from NECA....and you think that wouldn't cost much more to make or to purchase than the Queen made by McFarlane 10 or so years ago for the 7" range of figures...is this what you're saying??

This scuplt and even the paint looks already great on 7".
This or the Alien queen deserve more than a Cigarette-size, NECA you know what to do. :yess:

This beauty would be a guaranteed Bestseller.

2088320403_3793c36b92.jpg

It wont sell because it's a terrible design. The worst in all the Alien or Predator films. Utter trash.

This P1 is an absolute insta-buy. But... if they make 1/4 P2, then I'll hit the ceiling. Afterwards... if they make a 1/4 P2 Elder, I will not be able to contain my excitement any longer and will probably spend the rest of that week jumping up and down in front of my shelf wearing nothing but a pair of customized net-textured Predator undies.

That last part was a joke. I have not, am not, nor will I ever make a pair of netted Predator undies. Having that said, I do, however, hope that NECA will give us the P2 and P2 Elder in 1/4 scale. I'd say it could certainly happen if sales go well with this one. Make it limited, and give it your all (since the cost of putting out Pred figs is higher than usual stuff). That's what they have to do, and if done correctly, they'll end up paving their way into the higher-end market. This release is exactly what they need to make it happen.

AGREE :exactly: i would love a p2 i love that design

I could see possibly a P2, if the P1 sells out quickly enough in all the markets... but then, I think they'd have to do the Aliens style Warrior as well. :pray: I can't see an Elder happening, but then again, look at some of the 18 inchers they've done in the past... Patrick Bateman? Really?

Back