NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a bit late, but congrats greygoose! Both for the figure and the awesome pics!! I'm glad the wait is finally over for you :) . Now if BBTS finally had them in stock and sent mine... :gah:

Congrats also to Pebeforeugo, the display on the Detolf looks awesome! BTW, which figure is that box on the bottom left from?

You can take a picture in this pose?

s618uv.jpg

Had to back track some. Cool pics goose. I love the way that closed mouth looks!! That upper right tusk sticking out slightly is just the perfect touch! Now TRU needs to straighten their crap out and ship mines!!!

I'm a bit late, but congrats greygoose! Both for the figure and the awesome pics!! I'm glad the wait is finally over for you :) . Now if BBTS finally had them in stock and sent mine... :gah:

Congrats also to Pebeforeugo, the display on the Detolf looks awesome! BTW, which figure is that box on the bottom left from?

That box is from the my Sideshow Predator 2 Diorama. I got it out because I have it up for sale. There is another piece I am getting that is taking its place.

Apparently somebody got a bruised ego with my pics today and by the way I didn't use any "flash photography". Really it's black and white that I didn't use any flash, I used two 5000k photography lights at 2 feet and 2 large 5000k photography lights at 10 feet :nana:. But for those that like it dark here you go, flash free :rotfl
Still an awesome figure, trying to decide if I want to open my Masked version or not.

blackedout.jpg

Goose, those pics of yours are beyond belief! Beautiful shots and the figure itself is, of course, awesome.

Now, uh... WHERE'S MY BBTS ORDER!?

That box is from the my Sideshow Predator 2 Diorama. I got it out because I have it up for sale. There is another piece I am getting that is taking its place.

Looks cool :) .

Two more pics with a slight change in pose before bed :D:

attachment.php

:rotfl

BTW, your pics are making me want the figure more and more, everything looks awesome! Come on BBTS, send it to me! Dooo iiiit! Do it noooow! :D

Back