NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, this figure looks great!... but NECA's trickery in getting you to buy two or even three is not worth the hassle or price to me...

Simple could have had two heads, one masked and one unmasked and open and closed mouths could have been variants.

Yeah that would have been nicer for us. I still can't shake the feeling that buying all 3 is overkill...but I want all 3 heads. :dunno

Similar shot but I love black and white photos:

IMG_4468.jpg

Not yet. I will do soon though hopefully. I'll save the tree branch for his photo shoot. (He's bound to fall off.:lol)

Yes you definitely need to snap a few shots of the masked version as well because pictures you've just uploaded are AMAZING:clap

Pictures of my predator in my detolf and setup. Not sure I am going to keep it this way but for now it will do.

24ecbah.jpg

2mmv9t5.jpg

The one light and dark shadows make him look scary as hell.
291f0cx.jpg

My whole case on my left side, again not certain what I am going to do once I get my Predator LSB....wanted the HT, Neca and that bust all together but it don't look like its going to work out that way. Might have to put it where my AVPR Statue is.

:rock :hi5:

I really like your set up there buddy. Where are those fern leaves from? :clap

Picked them up at a place called Hobby Lobby. Not certain if they are all over or not but I know there are several around my area. There are actually a few places around my area that sells things of that nature.

The two of them are standing happily on the bottom shelf of the detolf. Being out on the landing the only light is the table light which creates some nice shadows. They look almost real.:D

Where's yours currently?

Just released by customs, with charges pending. My understanding is that they'll write to me with the charges, I pay and then they release and send my Predator. So they're holding him for ransom effectively. I initially thought the charges were based on the item only, however I was wrong they include the shipping. So there's a customs duty, VAT on the product & shipping and a charge from Royal Fail for doing their job and delivering it.
Talk about being shafted! :thud:

Plus after all the faffing around it probably won't get hear by the weekend which makes a mockery of the priority postage I paid to get it expedited.:(

Last edited:
Just released by customs, with charges pending. My understanding is that they'll write to me with the charges, I pay and then they release and send my Predator. So their holding him for ransom effectively. I initially thought the charges were based on the item only, however I was wrong they include the shipping. So there's a customs duty, VAT on the product & shipping and a charge from Royal Fail for doing their job and delivering it.

Plus after all the faffing around it probably won't get hear by the weekend which makes a mockery of the priority postage I paid to get it expedited.:(

:rotfl Humans...

And Goose. It's $80 there. It normally wouldn't matter that much, but I'd like to save as much cash as possible right now.. :panic:

Just released by customs, with charges pending. My understanding is that they'll write to me with the charges, I pay and then they release and send my Predator. So they're holding him for ransom effectively. I initially thought the charges were based on the item only, however I was wrong they include the shipping. So there's a customs duty, VAT on the product & shipping and a charge from Royal Fail for doing their job and delivering it.

Why wouldn't they release it? Or do they just do whatever they feel like?

And Goose. It's $80 there. It normally wouldn't matter that much, but I'd like to save as much cash as possible right now.. :panic:

For an extra $10 you should jump on him now.:wink1:

Back