NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, Greygoose!!!! :) Looks beautiful my man!

And congrats to all who are receiving their Preds finally! :)

Hey thanks! Sweeeet pics! So... which do you like best out of the two? Open or Close?

This guy hands down! :bow :bow :bow :bow

IMG_4519.jpg

Glad to see pics with no flash. No disrespect to other guys but flash does not flatter any figure be it NECA or Hot Toys. He looks incredible. Since you just got yours Greygoose I presume theres no mods to those, they're entirely the stock figures?

Glad to see pics with no flash. No disrespect to other guys but flash does not flatter any figure be it NECA or Hot Toys. He looks incredible. Since you just got yours Greygoose I presume theres no mods to those, they're entirely the stock figures?

Yep, just the stock and it's incredible. Never opened a figure before and been this excited. I admit that I had my doubts if this would turn out as good as we hope but NECA nailed this guy. Paint, netting, overall...it's all good!

Awesome pics Greygoose. I'm beginning to wish I ordered an open mouth version as well. Mind you the customs charge would have been higher.

Talking of which......:impatient:

Yep, just the stock and it's incredible. Never opened a figure before and been this excited. I admit that I had my doubts if this would turn out as good as we hope but NECA nailed this guy. Paint, netting, overall...it's all good!

That is good to hear! Thanks for posting the photos without the flash, it really gives a clear sense of this figure.:exactly:

Man, this figure looks great!... but NECA's trickery in getting you to buy two or even three is not worth the hassle or price to me...

Simple could have had two heads, one masked and one unmasked and open and closed mouths could have been variants.

But man, he looks great!

M.

Back