NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am wondering with the closed mouth predator if someone could possibly end up making a custom mask for it? Do you think with the facial features it would be possible GG?

No, not accurately anyway. The mandibles aren't fully closed; their sculpted to that cool, twitchy thing he does.;)

I'm willing to try it though, has been my plan from the beginning, and was the reason why I chose the closed mouth one. But now I see this version is worth it for much more than that, it's the one that looks more "real" :) .

O M Fraking god are you kidding me neca. I just got my masked version and theres no reason like some people are saying For the money this collectible is amazing, this collectible is amazing period no need for that, for the money comment. ( if we are comparing apples to apples and this was 7 years old and had hot toys and elder or ancient asia exclusive on the box this would be selling for like 6000 on ebay .) This is a a standout anywhere badace collectible that is absolutely amazing..

I would have been satisfied with this if i paid 300 dollars, dont get any ideas now neca lol

Oh an guys dont even worry bout the seam, it is like i thought, it is showing up Way more in pics than in person

Here are a few pics and like everyone says my apologies for the quality and pay noo attention to the polkadots, collectibles discoing, lmao Jk, i am working on a temporary project

SANY0579.jpg

SANY0577.jpg

SANY0576.jpg

SANY0580.jpg

Thanks to everyone who has been posted your pics over the past few days when i was waiting for this to get here, it made the wait so much easier

I get my unmasked closed mouth version on wednesday

Thankssssssssssssssssssssss N E C A ( Make all the predators in this 1/4 line ) And Cornerstorecomics.com So awesome

Last edited:
Thanks I actually saw that one but it's repainted. I wanted to see the close up of the original, sorry for not clarifying that.

Jay

That was one of my posts and the close up pics of the closed mouth are untouched in those shots, the only thing I redid was the armor.

goose, congrats on getting your mouth closed...err, your closed-mouth, that is.
Awesome figure indeed, and your pictures turned out great. ;) :hi5:
This figure seems right at home in the foliage.

I know you're at work now, but when you get another chance to do another photo shoot, don't hesitate.

Damn, amoktime better be getting my predators soon. :mad:

So where exactly do the wires on the helmeted version attach? The wires are attached to the helmet but loose on the other end....

Can somebody please post a pic of this guy standing next to a 1/6 figure and a 7" predator? I know they might already be around, but I just want to see one where they're all side by side. I just want to see the differences.

Can somebody please post a pic of this guy standing next to a 1/6 figure and a 7" predator? I know they might already be around, but I just want to see one where they're all side by side. I just want to see the differences.

Even though he is in the box yet you can get and idea from my pics in the previous page my friend

There are some way back somewhere in the thread, I could do it but I am far to lazy and it took me about 15 minutes to get my hot toys pred in a new pose...no way I am moving him at the moment.

:gah:I just noticed that my Pred CM is missing the bone necklace. I picked it up at CSC this past Friday. I'll call them tomorrow and see what they say.

Back