NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Son of a B****! Just checked on the status of my parcel and it's showing that there's customs charges. From what I can gather the process is they'll write to you and then you pay however much they've decided to extort and then they'll send your item. By my estimate there's a grand total of £4.50 to pay based on the UK VAT rate of 20%, however Royal Fail have a "handling" charge of £8.00, bloody cheek!

So by the time they've written to me and I've paid and they've put it back in the postal system I may see it in another week or so. :mad:

I ordered the closed-mouthed version on Friday off Ebay! 79.99 plus shipping. Should arrive in the next few days! Not sure what it is about this version that is so awesome, but I love it.

Can someone post pics of some closed mouth head shots?

Also for anyone who has the masked version, where do the wires plug into on the pack? There was a post where Tankman said they plug into holes on the side but I do not see any holes and one wire would be way to short to even reach. I looked before and gave up and tried looking again but nada.

Thanks!
Jay

See post 6129 for the close-up shots. :peace

Can someone post pics of some closed mouth head shots?

Also for anyone who has the masked version, where do the wires plug into on the pack? There was a post where Tankman said they plug into holes on the side but I do not see any holes and one wire would be way to short to even reach. I looked before and gave up and tried looking again but nada.

Thanks!
Jay

Thanks!
Jay

I'm curious about that too...

Anyone have pics that clearly illustrate how they are attached...any pitfalls or things to watch out for?

Hi all,

Can anyone know when BBTS will ship NECA 1/4 Predator?

Thanks a lot!

Possibly they dont know but the only one if any that will know that is bbts themselves but you will have to sift through the riddles they send you to know yourself what they are saying bout knowing when they will be shipping this collectible.. you know what i mean my friend

Back