NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't make the bio fit on any of the unmasked heads; even the closed mandible version as its mandibles are too far flared out for it to fit over them.

It couldn't even be done in the film and it certainly can't be done on a figure unless you sacrifice the closed mandible sculpt so it's more squashed to the face.

Cool. I look forward to it. Any ideas what you can use as a substitute for the netting?

Thanks for posting the pics. She looks a fantastic piece. She's huge!

^
This is one incredible room.:eek

That's Felmar's room.

No ideas yet on netting. If I could find something just like Hot Toys 1/6 netting, even that would be a huge improvement. Women's fishnet stockings may be a possibility.

great to hear you scored a queen Silent, cant wait to see how she turns out man

Thanks. Me too.

Yeah the head is hollow, I mean I wanted to just peel off and unglue. I am not into the idea of cutting thiese guys

Well that's a little disconcerting.
I was hoping this bio could come off to repair that gap in the visor.
Was really looking forward to your how-to video also. :(

Thanks anyway EP2.

It couldn't even be done in the film and it certainly can't be done on a figure unless you sacrifice the closed mandible sculpt so it's more squashed to the face.
Right...and as a result, we get one of the best closed-mouth interpretations of P1 on a figure.

That Queen is to freakin' die for!!

Well, my Preds are all done, weathered, bloodied and placed where they will be staying...

P1070778.jpg

P1070772.jpg

P1070773.jpg

P1070751.jpg

P1070759.jpg

P1070761.jpg

P1070765.jpg

P1070767.jpg

I have them tethered to the wall with fishing line attached to metal dry wall anchors...they ain't goin' anywhere now.

You can't make the bio fit on any of the unmasked heads; even the closed mandible version as its mandibles are too far flared out for it to fit over them.

now that i looked at the closed mouth version closely, you're definitely right..unless I mod the mouth itself and don't want to do that..I guess I'm keeping all three heads..:)

Rob

Thanks dude, it turned out just as I pictured it in my mind, such a relief not having to worry about them falling, too.

Cornerstorecomics charged $72.99 + $6 CA Sales Tax + $13 Shipping.

Probably going to run you A$69 - Sales Tax + A whole lot more than me ;)
Cool thanks!

Yeah, sounds about right :lol

Just have to wait and see for AUS release.

Wide open mouth P1 is growing on me, but the Masked version still for me :)

Really need to order one of these, Play are selling it but there's no choice of which one to go for, Forbidden planet it is then!

how many are going to be selling predator bodies?
yeah Im wondering about this, I wonder when will we see them pop up on Ebay

I wonder if anyone is going to be selling heads at all, probably not...lol

I can not get the damn bio off, I have tried hard as hell and the glue wont come undone. It's possible, just not on mine.

yeah that sounds really hard, Im going to leave mine alone when I get him

That Queen is to freakin' die for!!

Well, my Preds are all done, weathered, bloodied and placed where they will be staying...

P1070773.jpg

I have them tethered to the wall with fishing line attached to metal dry wall anchors...they ain't goin' anywhere now.

Nice...cant help myself on this ....constipation = hard stool.. :p

Back